+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Document Translation by Home Country Public NOTARY- Sample Translation Format Help

neevmagic

Apr 11, 2019
Hello,

Good day everyone. I need to get the "non-English" official "Seal" translated into English that is on my English Birth Certificate.
I understand that I can get a translation from a Public NOTARY in my home country and He can also provide an Affidavit for his translation.
Then I can submit a "Certified True Copy of my English Birth Certificate", a "Translation of the Document for the non-English official seal by the Public NOTARY"
and an "Affidavit provided by the Public NOTARY for his Translation", with my Canada VISA application.

Could anyone please provide me with a sample translation document format for Canada VISA applications that I can give to my Public NOTARY?
Though my Public NOTARY will be able to translate the non-English official "Seal" into English that is on my English Birth Certificate, he needs some guidelines
about how to format the translation document to be acceptable for Canada VISA applications.

Thanks,
Neev