+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Document to submit to an employer while under PGWP application.

bunny9149

May 11, 2022
Hi,

I have applied for PGWP on May 9th, 2022 I got the application number on the same day, but I am concerned that my study permit was expired on April 30th, 2022 while I was waiting for my marks I applied for a visitor record on March 13th, 2022 and my SIN number is expired on 30th April 2022. I am confused, can I work full-time by submitting my application number to my employer or do I need to request a different document from IRCC and how to do it? Because I am literally unable to talk with any agent from IRCC, the automated system says "They can't transfer my call to an agent right now". If I am not wrong, I can work with my expired SIN until the decision is made for my PGWP application? Please help me, anyone, I am so confused.

ashleee

Oct 7, 2020
Hi,

I have applied for PGWP on May 9th, 2022 I got the application number on the same day, but I am concerned that my study permit was expired on April 30th, 2022 while I was waiting for my marks I applied for a visitor record on March 13th, 2022 and my SIN number is expired on 30th April 2022. I am confused, can I work full-time by submitting my application number to my employer or do I need to request a different document from IRCC and how to do it? Because I am literally unable to talk with any agent from IRCC, the automated system says "They can't transfer my call to an agent right now". If I am not wrong, I can work with my expired SIN until the decision is made for my PGWP application? Please help me, anyone, I am so confused.

Hi, did you find out the answer? Can we work on expired SIN while waiting for PGWP?