+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Document Status - my daughter is missing

andrifra

Aug 13, 2019
I just landed as a PR two days ago.
After landing I noticed in my CRA account that there is a document status section in the pr application and that it contains information about my COPR, my wife's and one of my daughter's but my other daughter's info is missing.

Is that something I should worry about?
If the PR cards for all four of us arrive at the same time, I guess there is no need to worry, but I'd rather know right away if there is anything I need to do.

The reason I worry is that the landing officer told my daughter to sign the COPR herself, but I read somewhere that a parent should sign. I didn't want to cause any trouble so we just did what he asked.

andrifra

Aug 13, 2019
Sorry about the title. I am unable to edit it.
My daughter's COPR info is missing, luckily I know where my daughter is. :)

Reactions: jes_ON

andrifra

Aug 13, 2019
In case this will be helpful to anyone:
The officer at the border made a mistake. Seems like he lost their copy of the COPR since when I called, they asked if we had two copies and then if our copy was signed.
But they fixed it pretty quickly after I called them. Had to give them info about where and when we landed and the officer's number (from his stamp).
This causes a delay in receiving the PR card, but that's not really a problem for us (even though I can't wait for everything to be completed).