+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Document Require to Submit

sarover

Oct 31, 2018
Hi,

I have received ITA and want to know list of documents require to submit? Also, i am co-applicant so do i need to submit work experience letter?

Please suggest!

Regards
Sarover

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hi,

I have received ITA and want to know list of documents require to submit? Also, i am co-applicant so do i need to submit work experience letter?

Please suggest!

Regards
Sarover
First start filling the application form by clicking continue. Once you finish all the parts you will be redirected to the document upload page where based on your information a list of required documents will be appeared. You do not get any points for dependent's work experience outside Canada so just write "No" in the dependent work experience section. If you include dependent work experience in work history section then system will unnecessary ask you to upload relevant documents. There is a section called personal history, you need to mention that work experience and other activities of last 10 years there. No documents will be asked for personal history. this is a way to cover your all history which you are not claiming points for.

If you have anything to explain then you can do so by writing a Letter of Explanation and upload it in "Client Information" section. Sometimes "Client Information" section does not appear in the list. In that case login and logout several times, change browser or try incognito mode. You can go back to the application form from the upload page if necessary and modify your application.

Required documents varies applicant to applicant. For example I had two PCCs, Two NOCs, Name change affidavit, and gift deed, also documents for my spouse, so mine would be different from you.

Make sure all of your documents are scanned in color with high resolution. set your scanner at 400 dpi at least. Upload the documents as a single PDF which must not be more than 4mb size. For example for education you need to convert the scan of certificates, transcripts, eca and ielts into PDF and merge them together to create a single PDF file. Compress them and make it 4mb or less. Only your photo need to be JPG/JPEG format. You can use several available online tools or adobe software. Or you can copy all the scan images and pest them in a Microsoft word document, then publish as PDF.

Check list-

1. Passport- bio page and any visa or travel stamp page (only your valid passport(s)).
2. Digital Photo- make sure you check the specification in IRCC website, you need only front side and no less than 60 kb, ideally 240 kb.
3. Education- ECA+certificates+transcripts+IELTS
4. Work exp 1- Reference letter(Mandatory)+ Paystubs/salary certificates(optional)+offer/appointment letter(optional)
5. Work exp 2 (if any)- Reference letter(Mandatory)+ Paystubs/salary certificates(optional)+offer/appointment letter(optional)
6. Medical- you will receive two pages, upload both
7. PCC Country of citizenship- Upload both side if any writing/number/stamp exists on the back side.
8. PCC Country of residence or any other country where you lived 6 months in a row (if any)- Upload both side if any writing/number/stamp exists on the back side.
9. Proof of means of financial support- Bank letter (mandatory)+ 6 months statement + Gift deed (if any)+ FD certificate(if any)
10. Marriage certificate (if married)- Marriage certificate+ notarize translation (if required)
11. Legal name change document (if you answer YES to the question regarding other names)- Upload all the pages.
12. Letter of explanation- Write a detail letter of explanation regarding anything you need to explain.

The below link is the official link for the all mandatory and other documents format. You must fulfill all the requirements specially for the work experience, proof of fund and PCC.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

Anything else ask the forum, good luck!

sarover

Oct 31, 2018
First start filling the application form by clicking continue. Once you finish all the parts you will be redirected to the document upload page where based on your information a list of required documents will be appeared. You do not get any points for dependent's work experience outside Canada so just write "No" in the dependent work experience section. If you include dependent work experience in work history section then system will unnecessary ask you to upload relevant documents. There is a section called personal history, you need to mention that work experience and other activities of last 10 years there. No documents will be asked for personal history. this is a way to cover your all history which you are not claiming points for.

If you have anything to explain then you can do so by writing a Letter of Explanation and upload it in "Client Information" section. Sometimes "Client Information" section does not appear in the list. In that case login and logout several times, change browser or try incognito mode. You can go back to the application form from the upload page if necessary and modify your application.

Required documents varies applicant to applicant. For example I had two PCCs, Two NOCs, Name change affidavit, and gift deed, also documents for my spouse, so mine would be different from you.

Make sure all of your documents are scanned in color with high resolution. set your scanner at 400 dpi at least. Upload the documents as a single PDF which must not be more than 4mb size. For example for education you need to convert the scan of certificates, transcripts, eca and ielts into PDF and merge them together to create a single PDF file. Compress them and make it 4mb or less. Only your photo need to be JPG/JPEG format. You can use several available online tools or adobe software. Or you can copy all the scan images and pest them in a Microsoft word document, then publish as PDF.

Check list-

1. Passport- bio page and any visa or travel stamp page (only your valid passport(s)).
2. Digital Photo- make sure you check the specification in IRCC website, you need only front side and no less than 60 kb, ideally 240 kb.
3. Education- ECA+certificates+transcripts+IELTS
4. Work exp 1- Reference letter(Mandatory)+ Paystubs/salary certificates(optional)+offer/appointment letter(optional)
5. Work exp 2 (if any)- Reference letter(Mandatory)+ Paystubs/salary certificates(optional)+offer/appointment letter(optional)
6. Medical- you will receive two pages, upload both
7. PCC Country of citizenship- Upload both side if any writing/number/stamp exists on the back side.
8. PCC Country of residence or any other country where you lived 6 months in a row (if any)- Upload both side if any writing/number/stamp exists on the back side.
9. Proof of means of financial support- Bank letter (mandatory)+ 6 months statement + Gift deed (if any)+ FD certificate(if any)
10. Marriage certificate (if married)- Marriage certificate+ notarize translation (if required)
11. Legal name change document (if you answer YES to the question regarding other names)- Upload all the pages.
12. Letter of explanation- Write a detail letter of explanation regarding anything you need to explain.

The below link is the official link for the all mandatory and other documents format. You must fulfill all the requirements specially for the work experience, proof of fund and PCC.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

Anything else ask the forum, good luck!
Thanks