+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Document Request for Latest Employment Letter+ RPRF + PCC + Funds Proof

canadadba

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Hi All,

I Received mail asking for Document request Latest Employment Letter+ RPRF + PCC + Funds Proof (Current bank statements)

The same email says

>>Please note that we have sent the medical instructions for you by separate e-mail. Please provide evidence to us once you have completed the medical examination. However i did not received Medical Instructions email.

1. Do i need to inform CIC that i did not receive Medical email ?

2. For Funds Proof i submitted different bank statement at the time of application , is CIC asking current bank statements to check my salary credit ?

3. Also i lived in US where they are asking for only India PCC since my age of 18. Do i need to send FBI USA PCC ?

Please help i am breaking my head

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My advice, send only what is requested for, if they need the FBI PCC, they'll ask for it. However, if you have not already applied for the FBI PCC, please do so right away cos of the long wait time and have it in your possession just in case.
With regards to the medical instructions, you should get that in about 24 to 48 hours. If you don't, you can raise a CSE. I have read in this forum though, that if you contact one of the CIC approved medical facilities in your locality, they may already have your medical instructions forwarded to them, not sure about this tho.