+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Document Preparation for ECA with WES for Canada PR(FSW Express Entry)

aniket12323

Feb 8, 2017
Hello There,

I am new here and I have decided to apply for Canada PR. I am aware that before applying or creating your profile for PR I need to be prepared with IELTS score and ECA report.

I have queries as follows.

I have completed my SSC from Maharashtra State Board
I have completed my HSC from Maharashtra State Board
I have completed my B.Sc in Information Technology from University of Mumbai
I have completed my M.Sc in Computer Science from University of Pune (now known as Savitribai Phule Pune University)

What all documents I need to prepare and in what format? Is it necessary to send documents in originals to WES?

Thanks,
AP

Rose152

Feb 2, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
06-07-2017
AOR Received.
05-06-2017
You can find the detailed procedure on WES website.

In short:

1. You are required to submit two photo copies of each of your certificates and mark sheets starting from HSC (SSC not required) having valid stamps from University and college.
2. Make sure to seal the envelope and get it signed from college/university authorities.
3. You can get the university stamping done from Sydenham College in Mumbai. They have a separate department especially for ECA. 4. It takes around 15 days to get the copies stamped from Mumbai university.
5. They charge you nominal fee of Rs 10-15.
6. Once you receive the envelope put it in (along with other sealed envelope(s) that you get from your college(s)) one large envelope, seal it, put address and mail it to Canada WES office.
7. Keep checking the status of your application on WES website. It takes around 90 days to process.

NOTE: Be extremely careful throughout this process as one mistake can ruin your efforts and time!! So read and reread all the instructions on WES website very carefully before sending.

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
aniket12323 said:
Hello There,

I am new here and I have decided to apply for Canada PR. I am aware that before applying or creating your profile for PR I need to be prepared with IELTS score and ECA report.

I have queries as follows.

I have completed my SSC from Maharashtra State Board
I have completed my HSC from Maharashtra State Board
I have completed my B.Sc in Information Technology from University of Mumbai
I have completed my M.Sc in Computer Science from University of Pune (now known as Savitribai Phule Pune University)

What all documents I need to prepare and in what format? Is it necessary to send documents in originals to WES?

Thanks,
AP
you just have to get educational assessment for your highest degree, refer WES website for details.

aniket12323

Feb 8, 2017
Hello Rose , Thinkshady,

Thank you for your reply.

I am now getting really confuse over here. I visited below URL for checking document requirements.

As per these instructions I am assuming that WES requires Xerox copies of my Consolidated Mark Sheet and Degree Certificate.

What I understand here is,

1) Go to respective university get your Original Certificates attested by University.
2) Get its Xerox from Both Front & Back side.
3) Ask concern person to seal that Xerox Copies into university envelop and seal it with Stamp and Signed Across by respective authority.

Do I need to do this only for Masters Degree Certificate? Or I need to do this for my Bachelors Degree too...

Lastly, what about Transcript do I need to get that too for both of my B.Sc and M.Sc...

Kindly let me know if my understanding is correct as per document preparation is concerned.

Thanks,
AP

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
aniket12323 said:
Hello Rose , Thinkshady,

Thank you for your reply.

I am now getting really confuse over here. I visited below URL for checking document requirements.

As per these instructions I am assuming that WES requires Xerox copies of my Consolidated Mark Sheet and Degree Certificate.

What I understand here is,

1) Go to respective university get your Original Certificates attested by University.
2) Get its Xerox from Both Front & Back side.
3) Ask concern person to seal that Xerox Copies into university envelop and seal it with Stamp and Signed Across by respective authority.

Do I need to do this only for Masters Degree Certificate? Or I need to do this for my Bachelors Degree too...

Lastly, what about Transcript do I need to get that too for both of my B.Sc and M.Sc...

Kindly let me know if my understanding is correct as per document preparation is concerned.

Thanks,
AP
You just have to get ECA for M.SC only, all you have to do is send the transcripts in sealed envelope (from university) to WES.

aniket12323

Feb 8, 2017
Hello There,

I have now applied for B.Sc Transcript from college which affiliated to University of Mumbai and also applied for Transcript of my M.Sc from University of Pune (Thank god it is simple online process).

I have some concerns as below.

1) When I will get B.Sc Transcript from college, do I have to again go to Student Welfare Center, Mumbai University for Transcript to be done for University Mark-sheets i.e. for Semester V and VI?

2) Do I need to do Validation / Verification of My University Provided Mark-sheet, Passing Certificate(B.Sc,M.Sc) along with Transcript.

Thanks,
AP