+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Document needed for WES - ECA

angel_ca

Jan 12, 2018
Thanks for the reply.

I have done my masters from Germany and applying from India.

Can you please give me the link to download WES form?

Is it academic request form or different form?

Regards,
L

I hv not got the good fortune to sent yet.. :( waiting for the transcripts to be provided to me by univ. But I am told the transcripts will be put in sealed envelop in my presence on the day I will go and collect them and you can request them to put the copy of degree and WES form in same envelop.
May I know from which country and which region you are applying from?

nbhattac

Jan 3, 2018
Thank you Minid, your advice have been of great help in my application process.
Another question:
In my application I am the primary applicant and I wish to bring my spouse with me.
Now she is also undergoing EAC accreditation and preparing for IELTS.
1. Now which IELTS should she give for both migration and then if she wants to pursue a diploma/degree program in canada?
2. If I get the TIA approval from Canada, will she also be provided Work Permit along with my visa?
3. Can one pursue higher study in canada with EE visa/work permit?.

Some of my question might look very silly, but your suggestions will help me a lot to clear some of my doubts.

Thanks & Regards
Niladri Bhattacharya
India
Hi Minid or anyone,

Please can help me with the above questions.

Thank you in advance.
Regards
Niladri.

nbhattac

Jan 3, 2018
Hi Niladri

May I know your Crs points?

I think for studies IELTS academic is required.

Regards,
L
I have not yet submitted by EE, do you still get the CRS?...if so can you let me know from where..if there is any link that helps calculate..

neptune09

Jan 4, 2018
India
If this is India, I blv you will also hv option to go and physically collect the transcript from the univ and send them by courier. In that case you can make sure that the copy of degree certificate and the WES form is also sent along.
What is a WES form? I haven't come across a WES form... could you please let me know.

Thanks

FNizami

Jun 14, 2018
Hello

I have done the WES ECA. I have just received a pdf file stating this

"This WES ECA report is intended for use in connection with a IRCC immigration application. IRCC will verify the report against an electronic copy from WES. Your WES ECA report will be voided and not accepted by IRCC if it is found to be altered or modified in any way."

Is this all the documentation that I will get? Or will I receive some other document that I will have to scan?