+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Document for border

Gianni

Apr 19, 2023
I have obtained a temporary work permit in BC with LMIA approval and I am ready to leave, but I have received unclear information regarding the documents to submit upon arrival at Vancover. Where can I find a correct list of documents that will be required of me at the border? Someone could help me?

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Reactions: Gianni

Destination1

Apr 23, 2022
I have obtained a temporary work permit in BC with LMIA approval and I am ready to leave, but I have received unclear information regarding the documents to submit upon arrival at Vancover. Where can I find a correct list of documents that will be required of me at the border? Someone could help me?
You landing directly in Vancouver? We landed in Toronto and then came Vancouver after spending 2 days in Toronto. At Toronto airport, we were asked, introduction letter, job offer letter, experience certificates. You have to keep all documents you submitted along with application except the application forms. Make sure you have CV with you as well.

Reactions: Gianni

Gianni

Apr 19, 2023
You landing directly in Vancouver? We landed in Toronto and then came Vancouver after spending 2 days in Toronto. At Toronto airport, we were asked, introduction letter, job offer letter, experience certificates. You have to keep all documents you submitted along with application except the application forms. Make sure you have CV with you as well.
Thank you

Reactions: Destination1

Dannyquaye

Sep 6, 2021
Please for the Job Offer is it the LMIA or the actual Job Offer u showed to them

Dannyquaye

Sep 6, 2021
Job offer with LMIA.
Thank you Bro...

Please I have received my work visa in June currently but my current employer wants me to help complete a pending project before resigning.

Please can I land in 6months time? Will I have any issue at the POE? I have all documents to show but I'm worried because it will take me 6months before landing. Please advise

Destination1

Apr 23, 2022
Thank you Bro...

Please I have received my work visa in June currently but my current employer wants me to help complete a pending project before resigning.

Please can I land in 6months time? Will I have any issue at the POE? I have all documents to show but I'm worried because it will take me 6months before landing. Please advise
I am not sure about that dear, but I think you should travel as soon as possible.