+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Document checklist

Vahan

Sep 7, 2014
Dear all,
Has anybody in his mon projet profile mentioned that his education diploma is not in the list - and as a document (checklist) was required a description of a course - condition of admission, duration, description of each course?My question - what is it?
One more thing who has mentioned ACCA as an education or diploma? What was required for ACCA?
Best regards,

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
ACCA was not mentioned in the list....so I add manually....and aot was also not present so I mentioned certified chartered accountant.....

Vahan

Sep 7, 2014
ACCA was not mentioned in the list....so I add manually....and aot was also not present so I mentioned certified chartered accountant...

Thanks for the reply, when creating my profile i was not acca member, but had advanced diploma (after passing F1-F9 exams) and ACCA was in the list, but not the diploma.
Dear cooolideal, have you received your checklist?

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
I am also not ACCA member but ACCA qualify and still waiting for checklist...but I did not find ACCA in the list so I add manually moreover aot was also not available. what is ur number?

ACCA was not mentioned in the list....so I add manually....and aot was also not present so I mentioned certified chartered accountant...

Thanks for the reply, when creating my profile i was not acca member, but had advanced diploma (after passing F1-F9 exams) and ACCA was in the list, but not the diploma.
Dear cooolideal, have you received your checklist?

Vahan

Sep 7, 2014
Dear Normanz24 and cooolideal, this is a part from my
'Recapitulatif de votre demande' -
"Etablissement d'enseignement - Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)"

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
yes this was present but course name and aot was missing....anyway lets c how acca treat by quebec..this is question mark....I m searching previous acca candidate but not found who got csq...