+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Document checklist- proof- help!!!!

canadasnk

Mar 11, 2017
I have some questions regarding the Document Checklist, page 6, Proof of Relationship to Sponsor.

In the top section of the page 6, because we are living together, we have to provide documentation from 2 of the following 3 sets of options:
1. Joint ownership of residential property...
2. Proof of joint utilities accounts...
3. Important documents for you and your sponsor showing the same address...

In the bottom section of the page 6, because we did not answer yes to all 4 questions, we have to provide 1 document from 3 of the following sets of options:
4. Important documents for you and your sponsor showing that you are recognized...
5. Documentary evidence of financial support...
6. Other proof that your relationship is recognized...

Now the first three in the top section overlap in the second section. Because of this can we just pick 1 from the second section since we'll have two from the first section (which are also in the second)? Or do we have to pick 3 that are different to the ones we picked in the first section?

Thanks so much!!

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
canadasnk said:
I have some questions regarding the Document Checklist, page 6, Proof of Relationship to Sponsor.

In the top section of the page 6, because we are living together, we have to provide documentation from 2 of the following 3 sets of options:

In the bottom section of the page 6, because we did not answer yes to all 4 questions, we have to provide 1 document from 3 of the following sets of options:
4. Important documents for you and your sponsor showing that you are recognized...
5. Documentary evidence of financial support...
6. Other proof that your relationship is recognized...

Now the first three in the top section overlap in the second section. Because of this can we just pick 1 from the second section since we'll have two from the first section (which are also in the second)? Or do we have to pick 3 that are different to the ones we picked in the first section?

Thanks so much!!
We just submitted three things that covered three items from both lists renta agreement, insurwnce papers amd proof of adding him to work benefits and as a beneficiary to my rrsps amd life insurance and that sufficed. Got aor and sa

AJSM

Dec 2, 2016
starnaenae said:
We just submitted three things that covered three items from both lists renta agreement, insurwnce papers amd proof of adding him to work benefits and as a beneficiary to my rrsps amd life insurance and that sufficed. Got aor and sa
Did you provide explanations for others, as we you re not able to provide. Thanks

Hurlabrick

Champion Member
Sep 4, 2016
Ottawa, ON
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
12-07-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Done....
08-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2016
LANDED..........
11-04-2017
AJSM said:
Did you provide explanations for others, as we you re not able to provide. Thanks
I would if I were you. It all helps to 'paint the picture' for the CIC clerk evaluating your case, after all, all they know about you is what you have told them.

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
AJSM said:
i did not because we provided 3 items from the list, which is all they required -- we had all the tough ones i didnt include social media or anything and we are living together so no need for chat logs