+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Doctors from india

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Okay so it means the agents are trying to misguide us it seems. Coz they said you are eligible for express entry . So spouse is 30+ as well but I m confused as one scoring system mentions 12 points for 18-35. Is it diff. What's the minimum score to get invite
You are eligible to apply. However applying doesn’t mean you will get an invitation. To even put in an application, you need a minimum of 67 points which you would have. Then you calculate your CRS scores and you need 470+ right now. The program benefits people under 30 with masters degrees, strong language skills and work experienc.
e.

Eligibility (need 67)- https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers.html

CRS calculator (470 - do not count points for job offer, nomination or certification) -
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Doctrip

Oct 22, 2020
You are eligible to apply. However applying doesn’t mean you will get an invitation. To even put in an application, you need a minimum of 67 points which you would have. Then you calculate your CRS scores and you need 470+ right now. The program benefits people under 30 with masters degrees, strong language skills and work experienc.
e.

Eligibility (need 67)- https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers.html

CRS calculator (470 - do not count points for job offer, nomination or certification) -
Thanks I did. It's coming to 459
But it's not considering any points for partner. So is there any chance of getting an interest on 459.

Doctrip

Oct 22, 2020
e.

Can I chat with you

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
But it's not considering any points for partner. So is there any chance of getting an interest on 459.
That's too low for ITA directly through Express Entry. You need to have 470+.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Confused why you don’t get points for partner. You say married and accompanying and then use her education and IELTS scores. Those score have not gone that low in over a year and half so no you won’t get an invitation. Sorry no personal chats. With a physician NOC, you will not get provincial nomination. If your wife has a masters and a NOC in a profession (not healthcare), you may look at provincial nominations.

Reactions: scylla

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Okay but then I contacted an agent who said that with my work exp and profile assessment assuming I get ielts 8777 around 460 points I can get fsw.
Agent is wrong. 460 is too low to get an invitation for FSW.

Agent just wants your money.

Reactions: Naturgrl

Doctrip

Oct 22, 2020
Agent is wrong. 460 is too low to get an invitation for FSW.

Agent just wants your money.
Okay so agent also said to show health administration as occupation. I did work as hospital Admin from 2013 to 2015 November but the title of my post was medical officer but duties were of admin. Thereafter from 2015 Dec till date I'm working as medical officer in an autopsy center. So can I choose any other noc code .co the exp is not recent

Doctrip

Oct 22, 2020
Confused why you don’t get points for partner. You say married and accompanying and then use her education and IELTS scores. Those score have not gone that low in over a year and half so no you won’t get an invitation. Sorry no personal chats. With a physician NOC, you will not get provincial nomination. If your wife has a masters and a NOC in a profession (not healthcare), you may look at provincial nominations.
Okay so only as physician code I can apply but points are ofcourse low. Actually my husband is accompanying and I'm.primary applicant. He is md medicine and I'm mbbs. Since I can score better in ielts we thought I'd be primary and he'd be dependant.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Okay so only as physician code I can apply but points are ofcourse low. Actually my husband is accompanying and I'm.primary applicant. He is md medicine and I'm mbbs. Since I can score better in ielts we thought I'd be primary and he'd be dependant.
If you have the higher IELTS & score better that you are the primary applicant. What is your updated CRS score & NOC? You choose the NOC where you have one year continuous skilled work experience & that is your primary NOC. After that you can choose other NOCs.

Doctrip

Oct 22, 2020
If you have the higher IELTS & score better that you are the primary applicant. What is your updated CRS score & NOC? You choose the NOC where you have one year continuous skilled work experience & that is your primary NOC. After that you can choose other NOCs.
Thank u for prompt reply. Though my title was medical officer I worked as an administrator from 2013 July to 2015 November. And then since I've worked as clinical medical officer in autopsy department. So I wanted to know if I should use noc code for administrator as my employer is ready to give the letter stating my roles and duties as non clinical medical officer and my duties as administrator. So maybe with that I can get provincial nomination

Doctrip

Oct 22, 2020
Thank u for prompt reply. Though my title was medical officer I worked as an administrator from 2013 July to 2015 November. And then since I've worked as clinical medical officer in autopsy department. So I wanted to know if I should use noc code for administrator as my employer is ready to give the letter stating my roles and duties as non clinical medical officer and my duties as administrator. So maybe with that I can get provincial nomination
My updated CRS score with the link you had sent earlier is coming to 464 but again it's with 3+ years exp of working as medical doctor. But if I put 2 years exp I lose 25 points. And even with my spouse masters and ielts 7777 I get only 30 points.

satishkota

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
My updated CRS score with the link you had sent earlier is coming to 464 but again it's with 3+ years exp of working as medical doctor. But if I put 2 years exp I lose 25 points. And even with my spouse masters and ielts 7777 I get only 30 points.
Just read all your posts. Do not believe agents words. Please do some research yourself and calculate your points. For now it seems both you and your husband have Masters and experience. So only varying parameter is either IELTS. Other than that I do not see any way to increase points than learning French or getting provincial nomination. This is really with my limited knowledge.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
What is your NOC? Also, you need to get your degrees assessed. And you lose points with every birthday. Provincial nominations are limited to a few provinces as you don’t have job offers or family which gives you the points for provincial nominations.