+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Doctor Wife (Principal) candidate called for interview not me

geranimo

Star Member
Jun 25, 2009
Dear Seniors

My wife is a doctor. She is called for interview in Abu Dhabi. When she applied for immigration in 2014 she was doing job. Upon birth of my son in dec 2016 she left the job because hospital was not giving maternity leaves. Since last seven months she is a house wife. She has an experience of more than 5 years as a General Practitioner. Now she is called for interview and they wrote in letter not to bring dependents like me and my sons.

Please tell me what she should say to them that why she is not doing any job now and why i am not called for interview. Actually, i applied on behalf of her as her job was very hectic during those day.

She is very afraid of interview now and so am i.

russellx

Star Member
Oct 18, 2016
Visa Office......
AVO
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Med's Done....
03-10-2016 (re-meds)
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
11-09-2017
Dear Seniors

My wife is a doctor. She is called for interview in Abu Dhabi. When she applied for immigration in 2014 she was doing job. Upon birth of my son in dec 2016 she left the job because hospital was not giving maternity leaves. Since last seven months she is a house wife. She has an experience of more than 5 years as a General Practitioner. Now she is called for interview and they wrote in letter not to bring dependents like me and my sons.

Please tell me what she should say to them that why she is not doing any job now and why i am not called for interview. Actually, i applied on behalf of her as her job was very hectic during those day.

She is very afraid of interview now and so am i.
Greetings,

I do not think there is the need to worry. I am sure the Officer would like to corroborate a few things.

Kindly follow the discussions here - http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/prepare-an-interview.3109/

Relax. Everything will be okay.

Russ