+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Doctor-3112.

TheDoctor

Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello my freinds !
Sydney asked me to send the list of tasks I can do as doctor with recomondations from my chiefs. Don't understant why ! I'm waiting since July , I hope i will recieve a PER !
please help me !

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
TheDoctor said:
Hello my freinds !
Sydney asked me to send the list of tasks I can do as doctor with recomondations from my chiefs. Don't understant why ! I'm waiting since July , I hope i will recieve a PER !
please help me !
IS it CIO or your Sydney VO asked for those?
since you havnt received your PER yet, your application package havnt been sent to Sydney VO; eventually it is unlikely for Sydney VO to ask for those docs!
Didnt you send those recommendation letters to CIO,canada before?

drhabib

Feb 22, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2010
Doc's Request.
23-02-2010
AOR Received.
16-06-2010
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Request
14-10-2010
Med's Done....
03-11-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-01-2011
LANDED..........
may be by the end of march
leodr said:
Are any of you preparing for MCCQE 1. I am going to apply for exemption from MCCEE which by thr Grace of God i hope to get. Do you know which books to study from for MCCQE 1.

Thanks a bunch.

hi, could you please explain me the the requirement and procedure of getting examption from MCEE
thanks

leodr

Feb 15, 2011
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drhabib said:
leodr said:
Are any of you preparing for MCCQE 1. I am going to apply for exemption from MCCEE which by thr Grace of God i hope to get. Do you know which books to study from for MCCQE 1.

Thanks a bunch.

hi, could you please explain me the the requirement and procedure of getting examption from MCEE
thanks
R u preparing for MCCQE 1 drhabib ?

basmalahh

Sep 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Recieved by M.KRSWZDA on 12-10-2010, Payment BD
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
09.02.2011, In Process 11.08.2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
03.07.2012, additional meds 15.08.2012, Meds on Ecas 25.08.2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Soon by Allah's will :)
dr arif said:
thanks alot basmallah

god bless u with all his blessings just clarify one thin no original degree has to be sent only transcripts should be original am i right?
Yes Dr. Arif, only transcripts (from the degree certificates) should be original & in a sealed envelope from your university (the college places an original from the transcript in an envelope, closes it & stamps the envelope from outside).

It's also worth mentioning that some people on this forum photocopied the transcripts, notarized it & placed it in a sealed envelope, stamped by the college later on.. & they also received a positive eligibility review email, which means that it was accepted by CIO.
Ofcourse it would be better if you supplied the original but if that is really impossible to get, then a notarized copy in a sealed envelope by university stamp should turn out fine.

*Other required original documents are:
Police certificates
Letters of reference
IELTS certificate
Fee payment cheque

Any other documents could be photocopies. It's stated in their manual that any photocopy should be notarized before sending.
Well, most of my documents were translated & stamped by the translation office, but I haven't notarized them, nor have I notarized any other copy from my untranslated documents.. Still, thank god, I got a positive eligibility review as well..

:) so, to be on the safe side, notarize the copies, if not possible, just send them un notarized.

Feel free to inquire about anything else,
but note that I applied in October & haven't re read the instructions again since then. You should read them, for anything could have changed.

Best regards,
basmalahh

TheDoctor

Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I recieved a NER in Feb 23th. Though I have more than 20 years of experience , they said I didn't prove i'm a doctor ! I'm very said !! Hope my attorney will try to change the decision ! :( Good luck to all of you my freinds ! If you didn't send your file yet than give as more documents as possible !

basmalahh

Sep 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
09.02.2011, In Process 11.08.2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
03.07.2012, additional meds 15.08.2012, Meds on Ecas 25.08.2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Soon by Allah's will :)
TheDoctor said:
I recieved a NER in Feb 23th. Though I have more than 20 years of experience , they said I didn't prove i'm a doctor ! I'm very said !! Hope my attorney will try to change the decision ! :( Good luck to all of you my freinds ! If you didn't send your file yet than give as more documents as possible !
Oh Doctor,
I am so sorry for your misfortune, but still I beg you not to submit to that. You say that you have more than 20 years of experience as a doctor. Well, that shouldn't be a problem at all in proving it.

I believe that you should send them a fax asking them to reconsider the eligibility review (& try supplying further proof of your occupation, job duties, compare the mentioned job duties in your work experience to that mentioned in their NOC description then try to clarify the similarities between your duties & what they require).

I know 2 members from this forum ("CanadaJimmy" is one of them, you can ask him for details) who after receiving a NER have send them a fax asking them to revise their decision & got a Positive eligibility review after CIO re-reviewed their case.

CIO's fax no. is (902)270-3561 as mentioned by a forum member.

Please do this further step, for it could be your ticket to a better future.

Praying the best for you,
Basmalahh

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
The Doctor
Very sad ,but dont worry you could prove as mentioned 20 years experience .I suggest to follow basmalahh's advice .good luck

string11

Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 oct 2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
jan 2012
IELTS Request
attached with application
Med's Request
8th nov 2013
Med's Done....
25th nov 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24 Jan 2014
Hey thedoctor!
i am waiting for my PER, very worried about it coz time has already passed for my turn. Afterhow many days did u receive the NER after being requested the recommendation letters from the chief? and did u receive the request via email, mail, or phone?
could u clarify if u had send experience letters written from the hospitals u worked for? and also the recommendation letter?

Yes,if u did send it the right documents u should send a request to CIO to review ur application again with more supporting documents.
All the best, we have the rights and should fight for it if we have true documents as working doctors.

TheDoctor said:

string11

Dec 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 oct 2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
jan 2012
IELTS Request
attached with application
Med's Request
8th nov 2013
Med's Done....
25th nov 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24 Jan 2014
did u receive ur NER via email or via mail?
string11 said:
Hey thedoctor!
i am waiting for my PER, very worried about it coz time has already passed for my turn. Afterhow many days did u receive the NER after being requested the recommendation letters from the chief? and did u receive the request via email, mail, or phone?
could u clarify if u had send experience letters written from the hospitals u worked for? and also the recommendation letter?

Yes,if u did send it the right documents u should send a request to CIO to review ur application again with more supporting documents.
All the best, we have the rights and should fight for it if we have true documents as working doctors.

mustafa shah

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
Hello Doctors,
how much marks should i count for my MD 6years degree which i have achieved after 12 year education. 20 or 25marks. kindly help.

mustafa shah

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
Hello Doctors.
I have a 6years degree of MD. that i got after 12 years secondary education. how much marks should i award to myself 20 or 25?

leodr

Feb 15, 2011
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mustafa shah said:
Hello Doctors.
I have a 6years degree of MD. that i got after 12 years secondary education. how much marks should i award to myself 20 or 25?

Roger55

Oct 13, 2009
From OP6

http://www.cic.gc.ca/ENGLISH/resources/manuals/op/op06-eng.pdf

Note: Medical doctor degrees are generally first-level university credentials, in the same way that a
Bachelor of Law or a Bachelor of Science in Pharmacology is a first level, albeit ―professional‖ degree
and should be awarded 20 points.
If it is a second-level degree and if, for example, it belongs to a
Faculty of Graduate Studies, 25 points may be awarded. If a bachelor‘s credential is a prerequisite to
the credential, but the credential itself is still considered a first-level degree, then 22 points would be
appropriate. It is important to refer to how the local authority responsible for educational institutions
recognizes the credential: i.e., as a first-level or second-level or higher university credential.

20 Points.

basmalahh

Sep 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.