+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Doctor-3112.

dr st

Aug 26, 2010
doc said:
It is a good response and it wiil clear a lot of things, but if you ned any specific questions I will answer. specially the for Pakistani applicants i may be of much help.
dear doc.
hi...i m a pakistani doctor i think u can shear the knowledge regarding mcce in this forum like the prereqacities to sit in the exam ,the books u need to study and how to apply also about the cost that it takes .....and about the center plz also tell that after qualifying this exam could v apply online for madical practicenor in canada....if u dnt mind can u shear ur email id

dr st

Aug 26, 2010
doc said:
Dear Akhaliq.
if you have training as family physician for two years like for MCPS or FCPS, and even if you have not passed the exam, you have a good chance to land a job even without residency, (of course it includes a priod of supervised practice), Training for family practice includes Verifiable training for atleast 2 months each in Medicine , Surgery, Paediatrics, and G&Obs, and community practice fot 6-8 months,
Province of Alberta needs family physicains, some hospital even advertised for family physicians in Daily dawn Karachi, I contacted them and they were even willing to give work permit provided I fulfill the training requirement.

Doc
hi doc..................plz if u dnt mind can u shear me the details of news paper i mean it was of which month and date.....and also if possible can u shear the cntact details of that hospital of alberta...

doc

Jul 24, 2009
dr st said:
hi doc..................plz if u dnt mind can u shear me the details of news paper i mean it was of which month and date.....and also if possible can u shear the cntact details of that hospital of alberta...
I dont remember the exact date but it was in late 2009 ( nov or Dec). the ad was from The medicentre alberta. (www.medicentres.com) the person mentioned inthe add was Dr rizvan ali MD , I contacted them in may 2010 just on the basis of that ad in Dawn and they responded. and showed intrest, but you need to have family pysician training. for details about that training requirement and provisional registration in alberta visit the college of physician and surgeon alberta CPSA web site.

about requirement s of MCCEE visit www.pcrc.org/en/
doc

dr st

Aug 26, 2010
doc said:
I dont remember the exact date but it was in late 2009 ( nov or Dec). the ad was from The medicentre alberta. (www.medicentres.com) the person mentioned inthe add was Dr rizvan ali MD , I contacted them in may 2010 just on the basis of that ad in Dawn and they responded. and showed intrest, but you need to have family pysician training. for details about that training requirement and provisional registration in alberta visit the college of physician and surgeon alberta CPSA web site.

about requirement s of MCCEE visit www.pcrc.org/en/
doc
thank you doc for prompt reply actually my brother is in the last year of MD so i was asking that for him may b he can have some chance to practice there..thanks again

doc sac

Star Member
Oct 9, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 26,2010.
Doc's Request.
Oct25,2010
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
First AOR on Oct25,2010, Second AOR June 8,2011.
IELTS Request
IN PROCESS since April 27,2012.
Med's Request
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi Dr Hasib,good afternoon
You are always kind enough to reply and guide me,i realy owe to you.
I wanna ask few more things that after my FRCS in 2003 FCPS in 2000 and MCPS in 2009,should i send all my experience certificates and as i am in UAE now can i get my copies be attested by Pakistan Ambassy in UAE or these should be attested by Notary Public in Pakistan.
Other issue is Transcripts,i can get this for my MBBS but can't get of MCPS,FCPS and FRCS. What you suggest ? If Notarised copies of Degrees stay valid. Please i need your suggestion or any other SENIOR who have experience in this regards.
Regards
Dr Saeed.

J

jolly404

Thank you so much for your reply and help i really appreciate it!
I have been busy reviewing my documents couldn't keep updating in this forum with my friends anyway i hope to contribute all my experience in completing this process of immigrating to canada.

dear kingkhan and all my doctor friends i am still wondering about the form In the "additional family information" form written:

Complete All names in English and in your native language (in my case Nepali is my native language). If additional space required attach a separate sheet.

Question 1: How will I fill up the names by both English and Native script (Nepali)? Do I attach additional sheet? or both write English and Nepali together, on up in English, down in Nepali.

In instruction of "Background/Declaration" form written:

Who will fill up the form:
1. You, as the principal applicant
2.Your spouse or common-law partner (whether accompanying you to Canada or not),

Question 2: Does my spouse become the prinicpal applicant and i be the spouse when filled up by him?

J

jolly404

sunasir said:
KingKhan
many many ............................CONGRATS .........................AND BEST WISHES
Congratulation, i am so happy to hear such a great news. ALL the BEST may god bless you.

salman120b

Oct 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad After 30-6-2010 London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2008
Doc's Request.
3-3-2009
AOR Received.
30-10-2008
File Transfer...
30-6-2010
Med's Done....
23-11-2010
Dear
I sent
1- MBBS Degree - Original + Attested Photocopy
2- 1st ,2nd ,3rd and Final profs university Intimation mark sheets- Original + Attested Photocopy
3- Allama Iqbal Medical college Transcript Certificate of all the profs in a college sealed envelope .

Some body told that 1st, 2nd, 3rd and final profs university Intimation mark sheets / result cards are provisional because it is written on them that errors or omission can be, so we should send them Punjab University Detail Marks Certificate of all the profs in the University sealed envelope.

Can CHC reject application on this basis or asked for detail marks sheet?

Applied as on 20-10-2008, In process 30-10-2008, Documents sent 15-8-2009,

KingKhan

Star Member
Jul 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2010
Doc's Request.
1st AOR 30-03-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 16-06-2010
Med's Request
24-10-2010
Med's Done....
30-10-2010 & RPRF send on 04-11-2010
Passport Req..
23-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
Passport back -----16-12-2010
LANDED..........
jolly404 said:
Thank you so much for your reply and help i really appreciate it!
I have been busy reviewing my documents couldn't keep updating in this forum with my friends anyway i hope to contribute all my experience in completing this process of immigrating to canada.

dear kingkhan and all my doctor friends i am still wondering about the form In the "additional family information" form written:

Complete All names in English and in your native language (in my case Nepali is my native language). If additional space required attach a separate sheet.

Question 1: How will I fill up the names by both English and Native script (Nepali)? Do I attach additional sheet? or both write English and Nepali together, on up in English, down in Nepali. You can write both together or can use separate sheet

In instruction of "Background/Declaration" form written:

Who will fill up the form:
1. You, as the principal applicant
2.Your spouse or common-law partner (whether accompanying you to Canada or not),

Question 2: Does my spouse become the prinicpal applicant and i be the spouse when filled up by him?
Your spouse fill up it and you become Spouse of her in this form

drhabib

Feb 22, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2010
Doc's Request.
23-02-2010
AOR Received.
16-06-2010
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Request
14-10-2010
Med's Done....
03-11-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-01-2011
LANDED..........
may be by the end of march
I received my medical request on 23rd Oct. Along with the medical reports the VO ask me to submit RPRF, Bank statement for last 12 months and personal net worth statement with supporting documents. They have asked me submit personal net worth statement in an attached form. Has any body got this kind of form from VO? I am having some difficulties in filling in the form. These are: (1) space is not sufficient .I don't know whether I am allowed to make this form using the supplied pro-forma and then fill in and submit it to VO? (2) I and my wife have some money in our provident fund. Under which category I should show that money? (3) In the form I have to declare the amount of fund will accompany me and the assets which will be transfer later. My question is; in my POF I showed a total of CAD 29000, do I need to carry all the money on my landing or can I show that money dividing in these two categories? (4) I have gold worth near CAD 10,000 which I haven't shown as POF. Do I need to show them now?
By the way, family consisting of four members. According to the VO I need to show CAD 20599 as POF. Is there any advantage of showing more money? I am afraid, if I show more money they will ask me to carry more money during my landing.
i need suggestion. thanks.

J

jolly404

KingKhan said:
Your spouse fill up it and you become Spouse of her in this form
Thank you once again Kingkhan. It's real great help.
Now last but not the leasti want to ask you one more doubt i have.
My Qs do i have to get the whole form 2 of each printed out i mean one for cio office and one for visa office or do i make a photocopy ofthe one i have printed for cio and get it notarised? please advise. Awaiting for your help thank you.

KingKhan

Star Member
Jul 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2010
Doc's Request.
1st AOR 30-03-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 16-06-2010
Med's Request
24-10-2010
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
23-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
jolly404 said:
Thank you once again Kingkhan. It's real great help.
Now last but not the leasti want to ask you one more doubt i have.
My Qs do i have to get the whole form 2 of each printed out i mean one for cio office and one for visa office or do i make a photocopy ofthe one i have printed for cio and get it notarised? please advise. Awaiting for your help thank you.
Photocopy of completed form with original signature should send to Visa office. No notarization.

KingKhan

Star Member
Jul 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2010
Doc's Request.
1st AOR 30-03-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 16-06-2010
Med's Request
24-10-2010
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
23-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Efat sorry to hear your news. Try to communicate with VO as soon as possible.

Efat

Jun 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Jun-14
AOR Received.
14-Oct-14
KingKhan said:
Efat sorry to hear your news. Try to communicate with VO as soon as possible.
Thanks for your concern.

Rgds,

Efat

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
Efat said:
Thanks for your concern.

Rgds,

Efat
Sorry Efat ,but I think you should be awarded 5 points ,contact VO for reconsideration.May ALLAH HELP YOU.