+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Doctor-3112.

J

jolly404

KingKhan said:
Your spouse fill up it and you become Spouse of her in this form
Hello kingkhan once again i have some qs before i submit my application to CIO and VO. My spouse do not have the university sealed envelope for transcript but has the original which we made a photocopy and notarised now can i send this without the envelope to CIO and VO as its impossible for us to go from usa to our country just to get the seled envelope. If not is there any advise that could be of help how to go on for it.
hope to get reply soon i finished my application but not able to post coz of this ????????. Help pleasseee. :(

AAahmed

Star Member
Nov 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Oct 2014
AOR Received.
per on 27 Jan 2015
Med's Request
16 mar 2015
hi all
its mt first time here, and i come with a question sorry but i'm planning to apply in the FSW program.
I'm a GP with 4 years experience, i have B.sc in medicine and surgery which should award me 20 points however i have also a higher studies diploma in Nutritional health it took one year to finish and i got B+ my question is, does this diploma account for extra 2 points in the education points.
wish i get an answer as some people say i can get 22 points while others says only if you have master degree u can get 22 points.
wish you all good luck in your quest

J

jolly404

AAahmed said:
hi all
its mt first time here, and i come with a question sorry but i'm planning to apply in the FSW program.
I'm a GP with 4 years experience, i have B.sc in medicine and surgery which should award me 20 points however i have also a higher studies diploma in Nutritional health it took one year to finish and i got B+ my question is, does this diploma account for extra 2 points in the education points.
wish i get an answer as some people say i can get 22 points while others says only if you have master degree u can get 22 points.
wish you all good luck in your quest
hi aaahmed i think if u have masters then only u get 22 points otherwise diploma will get you with 20 points only

KingKhan

Star Member
Jul 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2010
Doc's Request.
1st AOR 30-03-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 16-06-2010
Med's Request
24-10-2010
Med's Done....
30-10-2010 & RPRF send on 04-11-2010
Passport Req..
23-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
Passport back -----16-12-2010
LANDED..........
jolly404 said:
Hello kingkhan once again i have some qs before i submit my application to CIO and VO. My spouse do not have the university sealed envelope for transcript but has the original which we made a photocopy and notarised now can i send this without the envelope to CIO and VO as its impossible for us to go from usa to our country just to get the seled envelope. If not is there any advise that could be of help how to go on for it.
hope to get reply soon i finished my application but not able to post coz of this ????????. Help pleasseee. :(
jolly404 If some somebody fail to submit according to CIO & VO requirement it may cause delay in their case processing. As it is impossible for you now to obtain sealed envelop from your country please write a cover letter and the reason why you unable to submit university sealed transcript. But you can can request concern university so that your relative can collect that and send to you.

KingKhan

J

jolly404

KingKhan said:
jolly404 If some somebody fail to submit according to CIO & VO requirement it may cause delay in their case processing. As it is impossible for you now to obtain sealed envelop from your country please write a cover letter and the reason why you unable to submit university sealed transcript. But you can can request concern university so that your relative can collect that and send to you.

KingKhan
yeah i know that if failed to submit according to CIO or VO would delay the processing but since my spouse studied in another country not our hime country and we r here in usa so its impossible for our relative to collect will a explanation letter work out? your advise would be of great appreciation. For VO checklist in case original IELTS anf FEE payment as already attached in the CIO checklist do we have to write that we have already attached to CIO CHECKLIST IN A SEPERATE sheet of paper or how do we go on??Hope u understood what i meant, please let me have ur suggestion.

AAahmed

Star Member
Nov 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Oct 2014
AOR Received.
per on 27 Jan 2015
Med's Request
16 mar 2015
jolly404 said:
hi aaahmed i think if u have masters then only u get 22 points otherwise diploma will get you with 20 points only
that's weird as the diploma is a post graduate studies
thanks for your concern

KingKhan

Star Member
Jul 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2010
Doc's Request.
1st AOR 30-03-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 16-06-2010
Med's Request
24-10-2010
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
23-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
amberee said:
noc 3112
document sent isb 15-1-10
2 aor 16-1-10
e case rvo
Thank you amberee for joining with us. By the by your VO?

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
KingKhan said:
Thank you amberee for joining with us. By the by your VO?
king khan dear
spare sometime and make and update the list of 3112 .It would be helpful for all of us .

AAahmed

Star Member
Nov 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Oct 2014
AOR Received.
per on 27 Jan 2015
Med's Request
16 mar 2015
AAahmed said:
that's weird as the diploma is a post graduate studies
thanks for your concern
Hi folks, anybody has different opinion

AAahmed

Star Member
Nov 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27 Oct 2014
AOR Received.
per on 27 Jan 2015
Med's Request
16 mar 2015
brill said:
hi,
I am a MBBS doctor and additionally I have one year full time studies of post graduation certificate.so should I mention it in my application and I have notarized copy of my postgraduation certificate.Would I be able to get 2 more points on the basis of this certificate?As I had done it with my job,so will it make a problem or they will accept it?
same situation here dr. some people say i will get 2 points some say no extra points only 20 maximum

doc sac

Star Member
Oct 9, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 26,2010.
Doc's Request.
Oct25,2010
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
First AOR on Oct25,2010, Second AOR June 8,2011.
IELTS Request
IN PROCESS since April 27,2012.
Med's Request
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi KingKhan

You are always kind enough to reply and guide people,every one really owes to you.
I wanna ask few things that after my FRCS in 2003 FCPS in 2000 and MCPS in 2009,should i send all my experience certificates and as i am in UAE now, can i get my copies be attested by Pakistan Ambassy in UAE or these should be attested by Notary Public in Pakistan.
Other issue is Transcripts,i can get this for my MBBS but can't get of MCPS,FCPS and FRCS. What you suggest ? Do Notarised copies of Degrees stay valid. Please i need your suggestion or any other SENIOR who have experience in this regards.
Regards
Dr Saeed.

KingKhan

Star Member
Jul 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2010
Doc's Request.
1st AOR 30-03-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 16-06-2010
Med's Request
24-10-2010
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
23-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
doc sac said:
Hi KingKhan

You are always kind enough to reply and guide people,every one really owes to you.
I wanna ask few things that after my FRCS in 2003 FCPS in 2000 and MCPS in 2009,should i send all my experience certificates and as i am in UAE now, can i get my copies be attested by Pakistan Ambassy in UAE or these should be attested by Notary Public in Pakistan.
Other issue is Transcripts,i can get this for my MBBS but can't get of MCPS,FCPS and FRCS. What you suggest ? Do Notarised copies of Degrees stay valid. Please i need your suggestion or any other SENIOR who have experience in this regards.
Regards
Dr Saeed.
You can notarized in UAE.
You should send all your experience certificate, if you are unable then write a cover latter and explained it.
MCPS, FCPS are not degree ( your are not awarded points for this degree), if you have mark sheet then sent notarized copy of them.

sunasir

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD-LND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 25,2013
Dear Doctors
Today I meat one of my college mate who applied under NOC 3111 at chc isb/london ,he told that he received MR two weeks ago .he is 2009 applicant and submitted full document on 04/01/2010.Is it possible while oct,nov,dec 2009 applicants (full documents) are still waiting .MEMBERS ESPECIALLY SENIORS PLEASE COMMENT

doc sac

Star Member
Oct 9, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 26,2010.
Doc's Request.
Oct25,2010
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
First AOR on Oct25,2010, Second AOR June 8,2011.
IELTS Request
IN PROCESS since April 27,2012.
Med's Request
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi King Khan
What about FRCS-UK,you must know in medical, Royal college's diplomas are the highest qualifications.Even in Canada Royal College of Physicians and Surgeon is the supreme most institution and their diploma FRCSC is equivalent to FRCS-UK. Don't they give point to them ?
Dr Saeed.