+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Doctor-3112.

hk1984

Nov 27, 2011
PLZ help .guide us members as we have mistakes on medical forms.What to do ,how to proceed..........

docpak

Aug 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
yes alhamdulillah
LANDED..........
still in progress.....
hk1984 said:
PLZ help .guide us members as we have mistakes on medical forms.What to do ,how to proceed..........
there ws mistake on my medical forms with my sur name.we mailed to VO london with a subject as ''urgent'' ;told them abt mistake and aksed them how to proceed now.they replied the very next day that ''u r advised to use the form as such''
we tuk the scanned copy of that reply with us while going to DMP jst as precaution that if DMP would hav any objection we would show the reply of Vo.but DMP didnt talk abt it.
so i think u should do same must inform them as if u rectify here may b it would nt b repeated in ur CORP or landing documents.
hope it help
docpak

pakmate

Star Member
Sep 5, 2011
salam
did any one wth NOC 3112 get there experince letter for housejob from
Sindh medical college,karachi
or from Dow medical college,Karachi
or from Jinnah medical and postgraduate center,
or from Dow university of health and sciences

plz reply

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
drbasheerdow said:
NOC 3112......I SENT MY DOCS ON 15 DEC 2011...WHAT IS THE OPINION IS THE CAP REACHED TODAY IT SHOWS 438...
u made the cap(unless u did any mistake)

madhu yadav

Star Member
Nov 30, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2011
Doc's Request.
sent
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
24 nov 2011
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
2 AOR ON 10.1.2012
Med's Request
7 feb 2012
Med's Done....
17 feb 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
7 feb
VISA ISSUED...
by god grace
LANDED..........
happiest day
hi everybody ive also applied under noc3112 on 29 aug 11 under FSW.i got my per on 24 nov.i want to know what is the prospect of doc in canada

drwamin

Star Member
Oct 25, 2009
[size=10pt]
Hi, every one, I want to ask you something, i have applied for Immigration under FSW category NOC 3112. i sent my documents on he 19th of dec 2011 and and delivered at cio Nove Scotia on the 23rd dec2011.[/size] i want to ask you, how would i know that my application is received by the CIO, and will they entertain my application before the cap apply. There are only 62 application places available only.

Please share your experience .

Thank you.

sho78

Sep 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-2011 (recieved by CIO), CC charged on 16-Aug
Doc's Request.
Sent with the application
AOR Received.
PER received 29th Sept
IELTS Request
Med's Request
07-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-03-2012, Recd by VO on 16-03-2012, Medical received line added 24-04-12
Passport Req..
14-May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2012
drwamin said:
[size=10pt]
Hi, every one, I want to ask you something, i have applied for Immigration under FSW category NOC 3112. i sent my documents on he 19th of dec 2011 and and delivered at cio Nove Scotia on the 23rd dec2011.[/size] i want to ask you, how would i know that my application is received by the CIO, and will they entertain my application before the cap apply. There are only 62 application places available only.

Please share your experience .

Thank you.
It seems currently they are working on Oct applicants and the count is based on that, there are two months gap between oct and dec nobody can say when the cap will be completed.

a_stranger

Apr 8, 2011
sho78 said:
It seems currently they are working on Oct applicants and the count is based on that, there are two months gap between oct and dec nobody can say when the cap will be completed.
Hi..may i ask one basis you are saying that they are deealing with oct application? Do you mean that status they update in term of received application has two month lag?

or it is status update each week?

doc sac

Star Member
Oct 9, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 26,2010.
Doc's Request.
Oct25,2010
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
First AOR on Oct25,2010, Second AOR June 8,2011.
IELTS Request
IN PROCESS since April 27,2012.
Med's Request
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi hk1984
Glad to hear from you about medicals,if you mind share your time line in detail?
I also applied in May 2010 without yield so far.
Thanks in advance.
Doc Sac. :-* :-* :-*

loggan

Apr 18, 2010
I think it would be un fair if I dont share my experience. All below is my opinion as I saw the system in Canada.
I landed in Sk some months back. I had resigned from a moderately well payng job and like any one else I went to Canada to make my life and that of my family better. I had read all the posts of how difficult it is to enter the Canadain medical system but like many people I thought my case will be different- I would work hard and do whatever it takes to make things work. Dont get me wrong - there are some success stories- in my opinion these are few. I did the MCCEE and MCCQE 1 with good results. Then it came for me to look for the job. The system is very reluctant to employ doctors in paramedic jobs. The paramedics have their registration and licensing bodies who have their candidates trained as paramedics- so not so easy to join that. You will not easily be given a medical assistant job- people train to become medical office assistants. The cost of living is high. You may decide to enroll for a healthcare course but this requires money- entry dates are usually fixed so dont think you will enroll anytime you want. I came across a graduate from Russia who had spent 7 years without touching a patient. She then got a loan to do MPH- after she became Canadian Citizen. Simple jobs are also very competitive. Like many of you <i thought that I could do a Physician Assistant, Research Assistant etc. Many peolple apply for these jobs. Many are not called for interviews and still not all who are called are given jobs. We spent quite alot on housing, food , transport, telephone yet we were not earning. You may thionk your case will be diffrent - but remember there are hundreds , probably thousands who think their case will be different- bright doctors from other countries including Canadian IMGs.There are promises of the system changing - but when? we dont know. If you are fairy comfortable where you are , think 5 times befoe deciding to immigrate . If you have a very compelling reason - go ahead but just know its tough out there in Canada. we have lost too much and hve cried alot. We still trust God will help us in Jesus` name wherever we are.

sho78

Sep 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-2011 (recieved by CIO), CC charged on 16-Aug
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
PER received 29th Sept
IELTS Request
Med's Request
07-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-03-2012, Recd by VO on 16-03-2012, Medical received line added 24-04-12
Passport Req..
14-May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2012
a_stranger said:
Hi..may i ask one basis you are saying that they are deealing with oct application? Do you mean that status they update in term of received application has two month lag?

or it is status update each week?
As I understand and the way we have seen their updates regarding the CAPs, it looks like the count is based on completed application which they have already reviewed and payment encashed. e.g the CAP of 1122 according to the CIC update was filled in sept 2011 but the applications received after 10th july was returned due to the CAP reached (just 10 days after the open date) which means they have received 500 applications by arround 10th july and they were working on those applications until sept thatswhen they announced the CAP reached.

Regards.

D

deva

Dear Dr. Loggan,
Thanks for your posting. I agree with you. I find my situation similar to you. I also have completed both MCCEE and MCCQE1 and with very good scores: 411 and 582. Did you think about any other options? You mentioned about the doctor doing MPh. I would be grateful if you please let me know more about that.
Wish new year will bring hope and success in our lives!
Thanks very much.
Best Regards.

loggan

Apr 18, 2010
Dr Deva,
am in a similar situation as u. Before i came to Canada i neglected all the red warnings. Like many other doctors am bright and have a fighting spirit but Canada humbled me. My wife has worked in 3 places. Only given temporary jobs which pay less than 10 dollars per hr and generally working for less than 7 hs a day. She is of high self esteem bt has also been humbled. Ive applied probably for 500 jobs and been called for only 2 interviews. I was over qualified for one and the 2nd one had Canadian competitors, i think i didnt get it along those lines. The lady who is doing MPH is now Canadian, easily got a loan . She probably did odd jobs for 5yrs- thats half a decade now has a huge loan to pay bk. She was trying to re enter clinical medicine bse of being more than 3yrs out of practise. Whch province are you? frankly weve lost alot of money. I cant stand my parents hearing that am drivng a cub or building. I wil practise medicine bk home. I want to do Usmle. You sound bright we could share ideas. Let me know what u are doing and what your plans are. Getting health care job is hard. Hundreds of people apply. You need to score very high to enter US residence bt atleast it depends on u and not colleges. Let me know what you think.

Dr.Raziel

Sep 9, 2011
salam to all.

1. the cic website says the 3112 category CAP is reached. do ny one have ny idea when it will open again?
2. i have lived in dubai- 10 yrs, india- 7yrs, dhaka 4yrs current residence in my whole life. for police verification do i have to get it from all 3 countries or just the current one that is dhaka..

thank u all