+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Doc .Update Letters for Sept-Oct 2007 London Applicants ??

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
Hi All.,

Just wanted to know anyone's experience on that, i have heard that sept-oct 2007 applicants have started getting their Doc. Req. letters after a huge wait. I applied in Sept 2007 and hasn't receivet anything yet :mad:

Anyone who has received their's to pls. share that and anyone who has any information about anymore letters coming through to also share that info. pls. :-\ :-\

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
Re : Update on Sept-Oct 2007 London Applicants !!

I emailed CIC about it and they replied me as below

"Thank you for your enquiry.

The application was received on 20/09/2007.

The letter acknowledging receipt of the application for permanent residence explained that the processing times for the skilled worker category is 42-48 months. Your application is still within our standard processing times.

When an application is ready to be assessed by an immigration officer, we will sent a letter giving you 90 days to prepare and submit updated documentation in support of the application. Note that it is advisable to start gathering supporting documents before you receive this request to ensure there will be no delays to the submission.

You are not required to advise us of any changes to personal circumstances until this letter has been received, unless it relates to a change in contact details or appointment/cancellation of a paid representative.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post to the applicant to the mailing address on file. It is important therefore that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.

We are unable to provide any further information at this time.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (LIB)"

Jul 4, 2010
Hi,

I am also applied on the same period and waiting finger crossed.
I am an IT professional applied for PR in skilled job category. I have applied for PR from Dubai , Got the CIS document in Oct 2007, Waiting for the visa from Oct 2007. Not sure when the visa will processed.

If any once get the medical test let me know so that we can atleast know how fast they are processing/ If they are processing atleast...

Regards,
Durai

Moon99

Star Member
Jul 14, 2009
ahmadtajwer said:
Hi All.,

Just wanted to know anyone's experience on that, i have heard that sept-oct 2007 applicants have started getting their Doc. Req. letters after a huge wait. I applied in Sept 2007 and hasn't receivet anything yet :mad:

Anyone who has received their's to pls. share that and anyone who has any information about anymore letters coming through to also share that info. pls. :-\ :-\
Dear Ahmed,

From which country you applied?????