+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DOB of spouse wrong in copr

anupamar89

Jul 28, 2017
My spouse dob is given wrong in copr.
What should i do to rectify thos. O have to travel. On this march. Is it fine to travel with the same.. My spouse is accompanying me.. Please rwply.. Urgwnt

chintanapatel

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Don't travel with the incorrect DoB. Get it fixed to avoid any future problems from them. Mark your email as Urgent. What date have you booked your flight tickets for? If it is after mid March, don't worry. It will be fixed by then.

chintanapatel

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
I would suggest send out the urgent email mentioning your deadline to be March 20 n wait for their response. For urgent cases, they do reply in a week or two. Then it will take another week or two to get back your passport and corrected CoPR. They will void the existing visa stamped on your passports and stamp a new visa on a different page. Book the tickets only you get back the corrected documents

Binabik

Star Member
Aug 15, 2017
Canada
Has she landed yet? If not, she will be able to correct the CoPR while landing. The officer always asks to review the CoPR and fix any wrong information before signing it.

anupamar89

Jul 28, 2017
I got a reply when i filed a case request

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Consulate General of Canada in Bengaluru.

Your enquiry refers to a case processed at the CPC-Ottawa. We do not have carriage of this file in our office.

Please contact the above mentioned office directly. The contact information is available on our website. Please indicate urgent in the subject line if the enquiry is urgent.

We trust this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,

anupamar89

Jul 28, 2017
I got a reply when i filed a case request

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Consulate General of Canada in Bengaluru.

Your enquiry refers to a case processed at the CPC-Ottawa. We do not have carriage of this file in our office.

Please contact the above mentioned office directly. The contact information is available on our website. Please indicate urgent in the subject line if the enquiry is urgent.

We trust this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,
What should i do regrading this

chintanapatel

Star Member
Sep 16, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
This was an automated reply for the Case Specific Enquiry you raised. You should also be receiving an email response for your email sent to Delhi visa office too