27-05-2010
AOR Received.
4 NOV 2010
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Hi all

Just to let you know that there is no need to pay for fingerprint to any agency.!! Tis is not mandatory. Only thing is the prints you got must be clear and visible for all the lines of prints..and they should be as per the directions mentioned overleaf of fingerprinting card....You can try your prints on rough paper and get it on Card finally ....

If you are confident enough for this ,, go ahead there is nothing wrong in doing so..>

Ive send the cards today to FBI.

Cheers:

Getafix

Star Member
Feb 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2010
Doc's Request.
08-06-2010
AOR Received.
17-02-2011
Med's Request
04-02-2014
Passport Req..
28-07-2014
LANDED..........
31-10-2014
May i ask where you found out about this? I also have to send in my fingerprints to the FBI & i was wondering how the process works. The form just has a place for a signature of the official taking your fingerprints. Is that all that is needed? Appreciate any help in this regard.

OhCanadiana

VIP Member
Feb 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Getafix said:
May i ask where you found out about this? I also have to send in my fingerprints to the FBI & i was wondering how the process works. The form just has a place for a signature of the official taking your fingerprints. Is that all that is needed? Appreciate any help in this regard.
Take a look at http://www.fbi.gov/hq/cjisd/fprequest.htm and http://www.fbi.gov/hq/cjisd/faqs.html for detailed instructions. You can take them yourself on the forms you can download from their site; the FBI even has detailed instructions showing you how to take the prints. However, that increases the rejection rate since every one of the prints has to be really good rolled quality. Since it takes 13 weeks or so now to get the prints back, many people prefer to minimize the chances of getting their prints rejected.

Tonsils Hockey

Star Member
Jun 18, 2009
www.NotCanada.com
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
June 2010
Theres a fingure print machine on sale across the country which I have bought and my kids are having fun with it by taking print of each others' fingures. You may wana try that as well.

preetdhillon4u

Star Member
May 22, 2010
NEW YORK
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2010
AOR Received.
4 NOV 2010
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
Awaiting
The link to FBI is rightly pasted....you can do it yourself....but make sure you give the good rolled prints as described...try it on rough paper first/////.....there is no need of signature having the prints...