+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do you use any IELTS Writing correction service?

dante666

Aug 2, 2017
Hi everyone,

I have just taken the IELTS exam on 28/10, everything is ok except Writing skill which I got only 6. Before taking the test I was pretty confident that I could achieve 7. I am planning to take another test next month on 16, could you please recommend any Writing correction website? I have found few websites such as ielts-blog.com, ieltsanswers.com, and ieltspodcast with reasonable price, but not sure which one is good. I am currently following Simon's Writing style.

Thank you

mandeep712

Nov 12, 2017
write and improve by cambridge . google it . it's a great website . they give bands also pbut its paid . although normal writing doesn't require money . there is an offer going on ( i think till 17nov) . you have to pay only 4 something dollors otherwise it is $9 or $10 .

dante666

Aug 2, 2017
write and improve by cambridge . google it . it's a great website . they give bands also pbut its paid . although normal writing doesn't require money . there is an offer going on ( i think till 17nov) . you have to pay only 4 something dollors otherwise it is $9 or $10 .
Thank you, I found it https://writeandimprove.com/workbooks#/wi-workbooks, but I thought it just can only check grammar just like grammarly or testbig

mandeep712

Nov 12, 2017
As i aforementioned there is a paid version of the app which support ielts writing tasks , it's under the test zone feature . The features you are talking about is general feature of the app .

dante666

Aug 2, 2017
As i aforementioned there is a paid version of the app which support ielts writing tasks , it's under the test zone feature . The features you are talking about is general feature of the app .
Thank you bro, I have subscribed for its paid version