+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do you still want to immigrate to Canada? EMAIL whats next?

jorgenmunk1983

Star Member
Mar 4, 2019
Hi all,

I can see that many have received the by now famous "Do you still want to immigrate to Canada" email.

I was curious to hear if anyone who has received this email and replied have heard anything afterwards? And if yes how long from your reply to the follow up mail from the authorities?

i want to believe this is light at the end of the tunnel but we have been repeatedly had our hopes dashed that I am trying to not be too optimistic.

All the best to you and yours around the world!

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Hi all,

I can see that many have received the by now famous "Do you still want to immigrate to Canada" email.

I was curious to hear if anyone who has received this email and replied have heard anything afterwards? And if yes how long from your reply to the follow up mail from the authorities?

i want to believe this is light at the end of the tunnel but we have been repeatedly had our hopes dashed that I am trying to not be too optimistic.

All the best to you and yours around the world!
Please check these 2 pages. You gonna see lots more update here.

COPR and coronavirus | Canada Immigration Forum (canadavisa.com)
Re-issue of Expired COPR & Visa | Canada Immigration Forum (canadavisa.com)

JulianGodwin

Jan 6, 2021
Hi everyone, I got this "Do you still want to immigrate to Canada email" in Oct 2021 too. I got a remedical request in Jan 2022 and it updated in my account on Feb 4, 2022. Nothing after that. Should we send updated PCC or anything else to them?