+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do you need to show A return ticket for a study permit?

iona_s22

Star Member
Jul 15, 2021
Hi,

I received my visa for my study permit application for 10 months. My course is only for a duration of 8 months. Does anyone know if i require to present a return ticket booking on entering Canada from India? if there's any who's been in a similar position or currently is, kindly let me know asap

Reactions: josal83

orwell46

Apr 29, 2020
Don't think so, doesn't sound logical. But you could land a good deal on the return ticket for booking so far ahead in advance, never mind whether or not you end up using it!

Reactions: iona_s22

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hi,

I received my visa for my study permit application for 10 months. My course is only for a duration of 8 months. Does anyone know if i require to present a return ticket booking on entering Canada from India? if there's any who's been in a similar position or currently is, kindly let me know asap
To be on the safe side, and provided your program is 8months, book return ticket. if your program exceeds 1 yr, its okey to do one way as most airlines dont do return ticket after 12months. I strongly recommend return ticket

Boaz_000

Dec 2, 2021
Hi, if you guys are travelling you may sometimes need to return the things you don't need. Well, I have great news for you. I just explored about express return policy. As per the Express Return Policy, Express will accept the return within 60 days of purchase. If you order the product and you are not satisfied with it then you can make a return easily. Isn't it good news? if you want to explore more and use this facility it's easily available on the internet. I suggest you go through it once, you may love it.
Thank You!