+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do you need to provide date and photographer's address at the back of digital photo?

HenryVo

Jun 2, 2019
I am working on my Online Study Permit application. For the Digital Photo requirement, do I need to have the date and photographer's address at the back of one photo? I did not see this requirement anywhere for study permit applications but just wanted to be sure. Can anyone help me?

Kr02612

Jun 15, 2019
I am working on my Online Study Permit application. For the Digital Photo requirement, do I need to have the date and photographer's address at the back of one photo? I did not see this requirement anywhere for study permit applications but just wanted to be sure. Can anyone help me?
No. It's not possible at all. How can there be a back of a digital photo. In digital photo requirements, you can find all the necessary information about it.

Reactions: HenryVo

HenryVo

Jun 2, 2019
No. It's not possible at all. How can there be a back of a digital photo. In digital photo requirements, you can find all the necessary information about it.
Ok, thanks for the reply. One more thing I need to ask. Do I need to upload one or two photos for my online application. I couldnt find anywhere that specifies the number of photos needed to be uploaded. Can you help me?

Kr02612

Jun 15, 2019
Ok, thanks for the reply. One more thing I need to ask. Do I need to upload one or two photos for my online application. I couldnt find anywhere that specifies the number of photos needed to be uploaded. Can you help me?
You have to upload only one picture. You can also click with your phone. A good size of the photograph should be at least 1-2 MB. There are several apps in playstore which can crop your picture in a passport size picture with perfect size as required by cic.

HenryVo

Jun 2, 2019
You have to upload only one picture. You can also click with your phone. A good size of the photograph should be at least 1-2 MB. There are several apps in playstore which can crop your picture in a passport size picture with perfect size as required by cic.
Thank you so much. I have got the photo, taken by a photographer that specializes in Visa photos so it is all good. Thanks again.