+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do you have upcoming Oath ceremony at Montreal office? click here!

SALOK

Star Member
Sep 17, 2016
ok, this is to share our experiences for the Oath taking place @ Montreal office.
There are some applicants who got their certificates in a week or two after Oath, and others who waiting for up to 10 weeks without receiving the certificates.
Please reply if you have upcoming Oath at Montreal office, we will help each other.

Thank you.

BGW-MTL

Jul 1, 2022
ok, this is to share our experiences for the Oath taking place @ Montreal office.
There are some applicants who got their certificates in a week or two after Oath, and others who waiting for up to 10 weeks without receiving the certificates.
Please reply if you have upcoming Oath at Montreal office, we will help each other.

Thank you.
Hi--- my oath was May 12---until now --no any update file not close or complete on the2 trackers -- i called the IRCC call center many times --they sent 2 request to MTL office as there is no update on the file--- also from my side i sent 2 emails --last one after 8 weeks from Oath date --but no reply ( only the autoreply ) , PM called MTL office and they told me about my emails and about IRCC requests -- and they ask me to wait ------ so i have no other option to do it --- -

Reactions: SALOK

Goldenita

Jun 29, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi--- my oath was May 12---until now --no any update file not close or complete on the2 trackers -- i called the IRCC call center many times --they sent 2 request to MTL office as there is no update on the file--- also from my side i sent 2 emails --last one after 8 weeks from Oath date --but no reply ( only the autoreply ) , PM called MTL office and they told me about my emails and about IRCC requests -- and they ask me to wait ------ so i have no other option to do it --- -
What was the name of your agent, was it Adriana

SALOK

Star Member
Sep 17, 2016
have you sent them the : Solemn Declration form? if not, do it right now. Sent it to the same email for the Oath form.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/solemn-declaration-citizenship-certificate-lost-stolen-destroyed.html

Last edited:

BGW-MTL

Jul 1, 2022
i think this Declaration u have to sent it to CPC Sydney --- and this only in case that ur cert sent or posted and not received -- but in my case no yet sent and even update to close the -- and other hand it mention clearly in Oath email-- that in case after 6 week not got ur cert -- then u have call MTL office Not CPC Sydney ---
May i ask about web form --? it will help or no ?

Reactions: SALOK

SALOK

Star Member
Sep 17, 2016
i think this Declaration u have to sent it to CPC Sydney --- and this only in case that ur cert sent or posted and not received -- but in my case no yet sent and even update to close the -- and other hand it mention clearly in Oath email-- that in case after 6 week not got ur cert -- then u have call MTL office Not CPC Sydney ---
May i ask about web form --? it will help or no ?
OK, so you have two issues here, file not closed on the tracker and cert was not send despite your Oath on May 12
Here what you should do in my opinion :
Send the above form (all three of us waiting for 8+ weeks received email advising us to fill it out and email it) You email it to the same email for the Oath form, do this right now.
second step, simply call IRCC, and ask why your file not closed yet. you may not get the info you wanted, but at least they will have that Solemn Declration form before they ask for it, and they will.