01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Hello, I have a similar situation.
Your situation is in no way similar to the OP´s, LOL.

I am on a Work Permit and will be completing 1yr in few months (say Nov) so i can get the Job Offer letter from my employer and experience letter. But since i have visibility of my project only till end of this year i might go back to my home country. If i create EE profile with Canadian experience and Job Offer then leave Canada to my home country will the Job offer and experince still count in the EE? When i get ITA can i attach the Job letter that my employer has provided?
I am on closed WP.
The experience will count. For CEC eligibility, It will count for 2 years before it begins to "expire" for eligibility purposes. But you could still qualify under FSW and use the experience for up to 10 years.

As for the job offer - the assumptions are that the valid job offer continues the existing employment into the future. Another assumption is, if the employment is terminated, the job offer is no longer valid. So, RE the valid job offer, "it depends" - on whether you are able to submit a complete eAPR before your employment is terminated and you leave Canada, it depends on the VO, etc. It used to be clear that when someone claiming a valid job offer lost their job, they also lost the points for their valid job offer. That is no longer clear, but the alternative is not clear either. If it were your only option and you were willing to gamble your application fees, you can try it.

deepasri

Apr 10, 2018
The experience will count. For CEC eligibility, It will count for 2 years before it begins to "expire" for eligibility purposes. But you could still qualify under FSW and use the experience for up to 10 years.

As for the job offer - the assumptions are that the valid job offer continues the existing employment into the future. Another assumption is, if the employment is terminated, the job offer is no longer valid. So, RE the valid job offer, "it depends" - on whether you are able to submit a complete eAPR before your employment is terminated and you leave Canada, it depends on the VO, etc. It used to be clear that when someone claiming a valid job offer lost their job, they also lost the points for their valid job offer. That is no longer clear, but the alternative is not clear either. If it were your only option and you were willing to gamble your application fees, you can try it.
Hello, Thanks for your kind reply. Yeah its kinda unclear on these scenarios. Your example is also valid scenario where a person could lose the job after claiming his Job offer points so what happens in those cases as one is expected to submit the proof within 2months of receiving the ITA.
If anyone knows a clear answer to this would be helpful.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Hello, Thanks for your kind reply. Yeah its kinda unclear on these scenarios. Your example is also valid scenario where a person could lose the job after claiming his Job offer points so what happens in those cases as one is expected to submit the proof within 2months of receiving the ITA.

If you cannot submit the proof (e.g. job offer letter) with your complete application (eAPR), then you will NOT get the points. That is certain.