+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do we need to attach ECA letter along with degree certificate

Dec 11, 2016
Do we need to attach ECA letter along with degree certificate. I didnt see to attach in the instructions and hence didnt attach.

I believe we just need to type file number in the main application.

Is that so?

Amdavadi

Feb 17, 2017
Alberta
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04/22/2017
Med's Done....
17-05-2017
Passport Req..
29-06-2017
raminenisandeep said:
Do we need to attach ECA letter along with degree certificate. I didnt see to attach in the instructions and hence didnt attach.

I believe we just need to type file number in the main application.

Is that so?
You have to attach degree and transcript or file will rejected

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
Amdavadi said:
I have get ECA for my masters only so do I have to attach master degree only or all ?

Amdavadi

Feb 17, 2017
Alberta
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04/22/2017
Med's Done....
17-05-2017
Passport Req..
29-06-2017
The Robust said:
I have get ECA for my masters only so do I have to attach master degree only or all ?
For highest education

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Amdavadi said:
No need of transcripts. Just the degree will do. It is recommended to attach IELTS and ECA along with the degrees in Education section.

Amdavadi

Feb 17, 2017
Alberta
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04/22/2017
Med's Done....
17-05-2017
Passport Req..
29-06-2017
Maverick28 said:
No need of transcripts. Just the degree will do. It is recommended to attach IELTS and ECA along with the degrees in Education section.
To receive program-specific points for education, the applicant must either
provide proof of having completed a Canadian secondary or post-secondary educational program; or
obtain an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) and provide the ECA reference number in their application, along with proof of the foreign educational credentials for which points are being claimed.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Please upload transcripts. I have seen few cases got rejected

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/reasons-for-rejection-t306713.0.html

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Amdavadi said:
To receive program-specific points for education, the applicant must either
provide proof of having completed a Canadian secondary or post-secondary educational program; or
obtain an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) and provide the ECA reference number in their application, along with proof of the foreign educational credentials for which points are being claimed.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Please upload transcripts. I have seen few cases got rejected

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/reasons-for-rejection-t306713.0.html
Can you direct me to the specific case where the application was rejected due to a missing transcript?

The reasons for rejection thread has 415 pages at present and I do not want to go through all those pages.

Amdavadi

Feb 17, 2017
Alberta
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04/22/2017
Med's Done....
17-05-2017
Passport Req..
29-06-2017
Maverick28 said:
Can you direct me to the specific case where the application was rejected due to a missing transcript?

The reasons for rejection thread has 415 pages at present and I do not want to go through all those pages.
Even I don't want to browse.

but what I could found is

Purpose

To confirm education claims and validate that the applicant meets program requirements

Document requirements
•To receive program-specific points for education, the applicant must either ◦provide proof of having completed a Canadian secondary or post-secondary educational program; or
◦obtain an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) and provide the ECA reference number in their application, along with proof of the foreign educational credentials for which points are being claimed.

•Proof of completed Canadian or foreign educational credentials can include copies of ◦secondary or post-secondary education documents (certificates, diplomas or degrees); and
◦transcripts for successfully completed secondary or post-secondary studies, if available.

If available*