+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do We Have to Redo X-Ray? Please Advise

Tennesseean

May 23, 2012
Dear Friends,

I have to re do the medicals, can you please help me with my below question. I am going to send an email to VO office, but if anybody has any experience, please help me.

My wife and I did medicals initially in Feb 2011. At that time, we did not do my wife's X-ray as she was pregnant. My baby's medicals, and my wife's X-ray was done in Dec 2011.

My wife's and my medicals expired and we did not get the approval of the medicals extension. I got an email to redo the medicals for me and my wife last week. However, I am wondering do we need to re-do the X-ray for my wife as her X-ray result won't expire until Dec 2012.

Please help. Thanks in advance.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Tennesseean said:
Dear Friends,

I have to re do the medicals, can you please help me with my below question. I am going to send an email to VO office, but if anybody has any experience, please help me.

My wife and I did medicals initially in Feb 2011. At that time, we did not do my wife's X-ray as she was pregnant. My baby's medicals, and my wife's X-ray was done in Dec 2011.

My wife's and my medicals expired and we did not get the approval of the medicals extension. I got an email to redo the medicals for me and my wife last week. However, I am wondering do we need to re-do the X-ray for my wife as her X-ray result won't expire until Dec 2012.

Please help. Thanks in advance.
Redo the whole medical including the x-ray.