+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do we have to inform CIC if job changes after AoR?

JayashreeGowda

Nov 18, 2018
Thanks a lot! I am going to inform CIC now, as they have requested my CV. I was just worried that they will see my new job and be like why I didn't inform them earlier.
I got poits for one year work experience and this new job does not affect that at all. because I left that old job when I had worked in it about two years and got points for only one year.

Thanks again.

Hi , was it useful informing CIC regarding change of job ? and do we have to do it ?

AR26

Apr 12, 2020
Category........
FSW
Same here, I reported my new job as it did not affect my score, my previous employment pretty much covered my CRS score, still waiting for some good news - PPR.
How did you update IRCC about the new job? Did you use the web form?

viksap

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
Hi I'm post AOR FSW-Inland applicant.
My question - I recently got job so Do I have to intimate IRCC about the change in my employment status from unemployed to employed ?
Thanks

chingkaykik

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Hello. My pr application is on process right now..under PNP-CEC. My eligibikity is already passed and completed..I changed my employer now but under the same NOC. Do i need to inform IRCC about it?

chingkaykik

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Hello. My pr application is on process right now..under PNP-CEC. My eligibikity is already passed and comoleted..I changed my employer now but under the same NOC. Do i need to inform IRCC about it?