kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
If someone has any official information regarding what you provide in EE that would be great.

My partner and I were in Canada for 2 years. Based on my work, we are eligible for CEC.

We have so far not declared my partners work as it does not gain us any points and is harder to prove to Canadian standards (letter, mostly).

Do we have to declare ALL work experience in EE, or just what we want points for?

Does anyone have official documentation on this?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
So far this is all I have found on misrepresentation:

http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/I-2.5/section-40.html

40. (1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation
(a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act;
Does is count as withholding information?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
So we declare all work experience in EE, even if we have no way at all of proving it?

nymphche

Apr 2, 2015
need some help..on the express entry with invitation to apply,,how will i input my husband's work experiences since he is working as a seafarer,working on different cargo ships with one manning agency. Do i still i have to declare the all countries he embarked on the trips category?
Thanks

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
susana said:
of course, you are signing a declaration of being thrutful, if you omit or whithold information is misrepresentation. Five years ban is the price of it.
But I am not withholding any information that would make us inadmissible.

I will declare all jobs we have had post ITA as proving I worked at a clothes shop which closed down 6 years ago is going to be pretty hard.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Seriously,

If I declare that for 2 weeks, 6 years ago I worked at a call centre whose name I don't remember that has closed down and they ask me to prove it...what do I do?

I can declare it in personal/work history post ITA but I can't provide evidence I was there.

Karolis

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
kryt0n said:
Seriously,

If I declare that for 2 weeks, 6 years ago I worked at a call centre whose name I don't remember that has closed down and they ask me to prove it...what do I do?

I can declare it in personal/work history post ITA but I can't provide evidence I was there.
There are many opinions but as a person who already had ITA and declined I believe that in your EE profile you put experience that you want points for. After ITA you get a form where you have to fill your life history where you include the rest of the jobs that you didnt want to get points for. Thats my understanding and I am going with it.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
That's what I am interpreting.

Anyone else post ITA? Did you declare all jobs?

jassu2

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have been thinking of the same issue since yesterday.. probably a call to cic is required for this, as u ll get different opinions frm different ppl.

pk_2015

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2015
AOR Received.
14-07-2015
Med's Done....
21-04-2015
Passport Req..
10-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
25-09-2015
Kryt0n, i think i saw post from you sometime back where you confirmed after call with CIC that we need not declare all experience in EE profile. So what made you to rethink this now?

I have not declared all experience in EE. The language on EE profile help does not say you MUST declare all your experiences. So i am thinking i am on the right path.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Simply panic that I'm going to screw something up.

Simply we have some issues about the last 2 months we were in Canada waiting for a (refused) LMIA working on implied status. Worried we have shot ourselves in the foot because of misinformation.

Anywho, Language is good. PoF is good. Degrees are good. Work experience we can prove - great. Work experience we can't prove, just worried about.

susana

Nov 4, 2008
kryt0n said:
Simply panic that I'm going to screw something up.

Simply we have some issues about the last 2 months we were in Canada waiting for a (refused) LMIA working on implied status. Worried we have shot ourselves in the foot because of misinformation.

Anywho, Language is good. PoF is good. Degrees are good. Work experience we can prove - great. Work experience we can't prove, just worried about.
I've been reading and talking to experts regarding this issue, so all the work experience you want to get pints for, must be declared in your profile under working experience . You must submit proof of it after ITA.

The rest of your work experience that does not give you points must be declared in your personal history. No need to provide letter of employment.

Is not misrepresentation as the non qualifying work experience does not affect the outcome of the application.

caththisking

Nov 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
Passport Req..
18-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2015
LANDED..........
Planning in DEC 2015
kryt0n said:
If someone has any official information regarding what you provide in EE that would be great.

My partner and I were in Canada for 2 years. Based on my work, we are eligible for CEC.

We have so far not declared my partners work as it does not gain us any points and is harder to prove to Canadian standards (letter, mostly).

Do we have to declare ALL work experience in EE, or just what we want points for?

Does anyone have official documentation on this?
You enter only for what points you claim.
Once ITA issued you enter all details in upcoming forms.

sanket.41

Star Member
Jan 9, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
susana said:
I've been reading and talking to experts regarding this issue, so all the work experience you want to get pints for, must be declared in your profile under working experience . You must submit proof of it after ITA.

The rest of your work experience that does not give you points must be declared in your personal history. No need to provide letter of employment.

Is not misrepresentation as the non qualifying work experience does not affect the outcome of the application.
What if i delete some jobs after getting ITA. Thoes do not affect my score but hard to get Reference letters.
I have tried deleting jobs and It changes my document check list ...... can i go ahead... call center agent asking me to send case specific mail but it take s 30 days to get reply on it.

matthias_wlkp

Jun 28, 2015
I have similar issue - work experience claimed as work experience in Express Entry profile, but I'd rather remove it from the actual application after ITA. CRS points will not change, as this concern only:
- 4 months out of 5 years of my foreign experience - it was actually a temporary contract, not permanent...
- my spouse foreign experience.

I will leave it in personal history.

Is there a risk that I will be charged with misrepresentation?

Or should I decline the invitation? :'(