+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

do u get the full refund on the health insurance if the supervisa was rejected

nanaykopo

Star Member
Apr 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Which insurance company will you recommend (I`m more concern of the refund policy since most of the posts I read they got it from manulife and gms and it works for them) but
I just want to make sure that if ever our application was not successful I could get the full money back.
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

haver

May 30, 2009
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi there!We work with 6 different insurance companies and they all give a full refund if the Super Visa is refused. Some of those companies charge a small fee but most do not. If you need more information about each company and their refund policy, feel free to give us a call at our toll free number 1-877-211-4301. We can also give you all the quotes for the Super Visa insurance, so that you can compare them and decide which one works best!
You can visit our website, as well.

Last edited:

nanaykopo

Star Member
Apr 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
haver said:
Hi there!We work with 6 different insurance companies and they all give a full refund if the Super Visa is refused. Some of those companies charge a small fee but most do not. If you need more information about each company and their refund policy, feel free to give us a call at our toll free number 1-877-211-4301. We can also give you all the quotes for the Super Visa insurance, so that you can compare them and decide which one works best!
You can visit our website, as well:
thanks for the info.. I'm still doing some research.. do you know if manulife gives the full refund? i couldnt find it in the site though..

haver

May 30, 2009
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, manulife definitely does, as are other companies. You can read about manulife's policy on their website: https://hermes.manulife.com/can/affinity/travel/travel.nsf/lookupfiles/downloadablefileen.ge.vtc_policy/$file/en.ge.vtc_policy.pdf