+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do they reject visa after requesting for Medical ? ? ?

hp_wolverine

Star Member
Nov 7, 2014
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
10-11-14
Med's Request
25-11-14
Med's Done....
26-11-14
Passport Req..
01-12-14
LANDED..........
29-12-2014
I was wondering, if one's medical report is satisfactory, do they still get refused for some reasons ?
Are there anyone here who has been rejected after CIC requested their medical report ?
I got my medical request and I am worried now ???

karenv

Jul 8, 2014
It's very normal to get rejected after medical request. Most of the cases got rejected after medical request.

hp_wolverine

Star Member
Nov 7, 2014
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
10-11-14
Med's Request
25-11-14
Med's Done....
26-11-14
Passport Req..
01-12-14
LANDED..........
29-12-2014
okay, what are the reasons VO show ?

COSMICPIRATE

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
No most people don't get rejected after medical. On the contrary most people get accepted after getting the medical call, provided that you are citizen from a country which require medical. But now are there cases where they rejected after medical? Yes there are. And the reason varies from being medically unfit to last minute background check. See there is almost infinite number of reason that a VO can state to refuse visa. And if the VO find out something or anything that convince him/her to refuse visa after even giving out the medical call then the VO will do so. They have to be absolutely sure whom they are allowing in Canada. There are even cases where they refused candidate entry at the Point of Entry(POE) on ground of inadmissibility! NOW DO YOU WANT TO LOOSE YOUR SLEEP ON THAT? I DON'T THINK SO !!!!! In essence, if you are a genuine candidate with proper papers and other requirements that is needed to convince CIC to grant you a visa, you will get it whether you need medical or medical. Medical is a required selective procedure for individual from selected nation. This Medical with other factor determines the fate of candidate. Early medical call or delays of decision after medical call SHOULD NOT be considered as signs of either positive or negative visa application results. Thinking like that is stupid.

P.S- karenv intentionally misguide people, check his/her older post and it will be clear.

karenv

Jul 8, 2014
I have to tell you that you tell the wrong thing to people. Just check other threads and you will know that people get rejected after medical. Medical request is just a normal procedure that the visa office will issue before making any decision.

karenv

Jul 8, 2014
COSMICPIRATE said:
No most people don't get rejected after medical. On the contrary most people get accepted after getting the medical call, provided that you are citizen from a country which require medical. But now are there cases where they rejected after medical? Yes there are. And the reason varies from being medically unfit to last minute background check. See there is almost infinite number of reason that a VO can state to refuse visa. And if the VO find out something or anything that convince him/her to refuse visa after even giving out the medical call then the VO will do so. They have to be absolutely sure whom they are allowing in Canada. There are even cases where they refused candidate entry at the Point of Entry(POE) on ground of inadmissibility! NOW DO YOU WANT TO LOOSE YOUR SLEEP ON THAT? I DON'T THINK SO !!!!! In essence, if you are a genuine candidate with proper papers and other requirements that is needed to convince CIC to grant you a visa, you will get it whether you need medical or medical. Medical is a required selective procedure for individual from selected nation. This Medical with other factor determines the fate of candidate. Early medical call or delays of decision after medical call SHOULD NOT be considered as signs of either positive or negative visa application results. Thinking like that is stupid.

P.S- karenv intentionally misguide people, check his/her older post and it will be clear.
And please read your post again. You also said that CIC rejected cases after medical. You also notice that the situation has been changed. Then why you give the wrong information to people. You may be right that a few years ago, when you receive your medical request, you have high chances of getting visa. But everything changes now. Please update yourselves. You won't know you get visa until they tell you so.

I don't know why you hate me but I am here in Canada and going through the same road that your guys are in. Coming here as student, got a permanent job and applying for PR. Now I just try to help people with my knowledge. If you think that it's negative, please ignore my post. God bless you!

Reactions: jorgonzalez

COSMICPIRATE

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
All my reply was against you mentioning that "Most Visas get rejected after medical". That is a misinformation, at least in regards to the visa office that the candidate already applied from i.e Singapore. Most candidate, who applies from Singapore, who gets a medical call rarely gets rejected. In last one year and a half there has been only few documented post-medical rejection from Singapore office.

Why I am saying that you like to mislead people?
Because I saw your post in one of the thread, where someone called "guruda" has postponed his course but the visa that he was granted expires before his original course schedule. To his question that whether he needs a new visa, you replied yes he needs to and if he does not then the immigration officer will blah blah. Now the right ans. to that question is to inform CIC and submit the postpone letter and then they will guide him accordingly. But instead of doing it you straight went on answering him incorrectly and playing with your fear tactics.

I would have not replied so unless you were not playing with the agile mind of the candidates. Now I maybe just wrong in telling that you like to mislead people, and if it is so then you are ignorant. Whatever the case maybe you still have not reach the benchmark for my hatreds.

karenv

Jul 8, 2014
I am not sure where are you from, but my visa office is also Singapore. Many students this year get rejected after medical request. If you are not talking about this year, it's another story.

Secondly, my friend (singapore visa office) has the same situation as the person you mentioned. She was advised by the visa officer in Singapore that she needs a new visa. Anyway, you are right when saying people should send the email and ask for information from visa officer. It will take 30 to 60 days for them to get reply. I just give them the answer that I knew. You can wait and see how the visa officer answers him. At that time you will know if I am ignorant or not.

Maybe you misunderstand me. We are talking about rejected cases here. So what i mean is that many of rejected cases happened after medical request.

tariq 54321

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
No its absolutely wrong, Even in CHC Islamabad visa rejection ratio after medical is very extremely low, study Visas rejected after medical were mainly due to unable to provide requested updated documents e.g updated/Deferred letter of acceptance etc or the medical grounds. and CHC Islamabad (Pakistan) has very, very low acceptance rate.

Reactions: koushursaitama

COSMICPIRATE

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
@tariq Thank you. Finally someone with sense in here. Same statistics for candidates from the Singapore. Most rejects are Pre-medical

@hp_wolverine Stay calm. Stay Patient. Don't do anything hasty like emailing and demanding answer. It will have rather adverse effect. Wait, as visa processes do take some time(official Avg. processing time:9 weeks in Singapore). Just because some individual got their study permit in less then a month(which has happened for the jan15 intake candidates from Bangladesh,Malaysia etc) does not imply any fixed time frame. Each candidate with their application is scrutinized individually. And as you have already mentioned in another thread that you are second time applicant, VO might need some extra time to reach a decision? Yeah just maybe so. Don't act out of desperation.

Public Request/Announcement:

If it happens that whatever you know is not right, afterwards do not defend them as fact. That is a textbook definition of "Being a Pathetic". Moreover do not presents with "things that I just know" as facts backed by hard evidences. That simply make you a person who mislead!

Maninder73076

Aug 15, 2016
Hello,
My visa also get rejected after medical request.
I don't know what happen
But one thing that came in my mind is that the doctor send my new report on 13th august 2016 but i got my passport and refusal letter on 13th august 2016 and the reason on refusal letter was (Your proposed studies is not in light with one or more of : your qualifications,previous studies, employment, level of establishment ,language abilities,or future prospects and plans.)
MY PROFILE
10th - 95%
12th - 82%
IELTS - 6.5
Don't know what happen.....

Arashm0049

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Iran
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
2131 oid
Doc's Request.
Cv, military exemption card
Nomination.....
11 feb 2019
AOR Received.
06 may 2019
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
14 sep 2019
Med's Done....
20 sep 2019
Interview........
No
Wha
Hello,
I don't know what happen
But one thing that came in my mind is that the doctor send my new report on 13th august 2016 but i got my passport and refusal letter on 13th august 2016 and the reason on refusal letter was (Your proposed studies is not in light with one or more of : your qualifications,previous studies, employment, level of establishment ,language abilities,or future prospects and plans.)
MY PROFILE
10th - 95%
12th - 82%
IELTS - 6.5
Don't know
Hello,
I don't know what happen
MY PROFILE
10th - 95%
12th - 82%
IELTS - 6.5
Don't know what happen.....
What was your stream you applied in?

Juer

Nov 10, 2021
Is it possible they rejected the application after medical request? The person is still on her appointment for medical (meaning it's not done yet) then she got a refusal letter..It doesn't make any sense. Can someone relate?

Reactions: Web

Web

Nov 5, 2022
Hello, friends. Please help me out

I was sent

to go for medical Examination and I was also sent a refusal correspondent letter, tho I Havnt gone for medical due to this refusal letter that also comes with it.

what can I do in this situation, do you guys suggest I go for the medical or not?