+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do Supervisa Applicants need to show funds in their account?

AMANK1987

Aug 23, 2020
Many thanks for all your assistance! I am stuck again as I am writing this letter-
A copy of a letter from the person that you will depend on financially during your stay in Canada.
The letter must include the amount of money this person will be providing, plus proof that this person has sufficient funds.

How much money did you mention that you will provide for their stay? And how much should I have available in my bank account? Thank you again.

Lisa_Ap

Jun 29, 2022
i received super visa for my parents
Hi! I have same problem too, I want to apply my mother for a super visa, I will support her financially since she has no savings/bank account. Did your parents provide bank statements or any proof of funds? Thanks in advance..

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Hi! I have same problem too, I want to apply my mother for a super visa, I will support her financially since she has no savings/bank account. Did your parents provide bank statements or any proof of funds? Thanks in advance..
Yes , I Added my mother Bank statement also
But this will not be deciding factor as S.V. Sponsor Income matters not the parents Only Tie up matters most

Good Luck

RjBaths

Oct 28, 2023
Hello all,

I am applying for my parents' supervisa and have some confusions regarding documents;

1. How to show proof of property ownership as a ties to India? Translation and notarized ownership documents "Property Dastavej" in English will be enough or I need property evaluation documents?

2. They each have about CAD 25,000 in FDs and saving accounts. Do I need to show proof for those funds in their accounts? or since, I am sponsoring them for all expenses and I will be showing proof of fund form my bank in Canada will be fine?

3. My father is retired govt officer and mother is still employed in govt school. What documents I need as a proof for that?

Any input will be much helpful, thanks in advance you all!