+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do Online TRV go to Ottawa first?

O_guy

Aug 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
camzy123 said:
really not good cuz i got refused since they needed more sufficient documents, they should have asked instead of just putting a refused / closed status. I applied at manila cic
camzy123, if you applied at the Manila visa office, why are you posting in a thread about online applications?

toronto30

May 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Parents
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/2009
Doc's Request.
03/2013
File Transfer...
07/30/2013
Med's Request
04 MAR 2015
Med's Done....
May 7, 2015
Interview........
ECAS: Started processing Feb 12, 2015
Passport Req..
August 5, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
10 August 2015
LANDED..........
24 August 2015
camzy123 said:
I applied online via cic and got a reply from manila cic.
My mother applied onlne, but the letter states on left top corner with her UCI number and barcode from "CITIZENSHIP AND IMMIGRATION CANADA" , even though her VO's is Singapore.
I beleive any letter whether it is PPR or a refusal comes directly from CIC, does not say from Singapore or any other VO, and does not matter whether it is Paper application or Online.
My mother applied twice paper and Twice online.
Toronto30

O_guy

Aug 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
camzy123 said:
really not good cuz i got refused since they needed more sufficient documents, they should have asked instead of just putting a refused / closed status. I applied at manila cic
camzy123, I have been waiting for someone to visit me from the Philippines over 5 weeks now. She submit online visitor visa application and still no answer. Why do you think they processed your application within 5 days? What is special about your application?

Xasa

Feb 18, 2022
Somali passport applying For canada open Work permit
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• You do not have a valid travel document to travel to Canada. See https:// www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/passport-travel-document.html