+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do not receive the PR card after landed two months

Tiwana350

Feb 28, 2018
Hi, even I am facing this issue. Which number did you call? I am outside Canada right now so is it possible to converse with CIC through any email. Thanks.

Pek

Jul 25, 2019
Hi, even I am facing this issue. Which number did you call? I am outside Canada right now so is it possible to converse with CIC through

Hi.
I also had this issue. The entire family has received their PR card except of my son's PR card.
Does any know where i can check the status of the card

Jun 18, 2018
I am exactly in the same boat, I did my landing on 31st May 2019, (crossed the border by Land from US--> Canada). I have not received our PR cards yet. When I try looking my status online the site says "we cannot identify your information and this could be because a) you would have entered incorrect information b) We haven't started processing your application."

I just notified IRCC about the situation using the web form :http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp
Hello
Did you get a response from IRCC. We did the landing on June 22 and I received my card last week but my spouse has not received it and I am unable to link the application to the account. I get the same message that "We found no application" I've tried linking it with all the options, but just does not work. The current processing times is 12 days. :(

kwrv

Aug 31, 2016
Hello
Did you get a response from IRCC. We did the landing on June 22 and I received my card last week but my spouse has not received it and I am unable to link the application to the account. I get the same message that "We found no application" I've tried linking it with all the options, but just does not work. The current processing times is 12 days. :(
Hi, can I check if your spouse already received the PR card? I have the same situation as yours. Hope to hear from you

Beanbeauty

Oct 31, 2019
Hello.

So I received my PR Card last week and my kids didn't come in. They updated and mailed all cards including mine on same day Oct 28th and till now theirs is not in.

I linked all applications online and mine reads Approved but my kids reads submitted and they said they mailed all on OCt 28th

I bought ticket to travel for Jan already, do I need to call them?

sandeep667

Feb 6, 2019
My wife and child(3-years-old) landed on May 24, 2018. My child received his PR card on July 13, 2018. However, my wife's PR card has not received yet. So I linked my child and wife applications yesterday. And I found there was something different.
1. My wife and child the current status are: "Submitted".
2. The different is: After I clicked the "Check full application status". My child show is final. I also can see the "Expiry date" and "Status Updated Date". However, my wife's current status is "in progress" and still in reviewing the eligibility requirements.
This is almost two months after first landing, and my wife PR card application still in process. Is this normal? Or is there someone has the same situation for us?
Thank you!:)

Did you get it finally