Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
jhjeppe said:
Really?

buck up buttercup! Life is not going to hand you roses and moonlight. You need to secure your own future and sitting in the corner and crying about the bullies out there is not going to do you any good. Life is tough, deal with it. The job market in North America is probably the toughest in the world. It's a dog eat dog world out there and you need to get up and face the competitive edge. Do whatever it takes to succeed, maybe you need to adjust the format of your resume, cover letter or even improve your english capabilities.

Stop wining and being dramatic, Canada (or the world for that matter) doesn't owe you anything, you are here to offer the economy your services. Please stop complaining about your decisions, I waited over 4 years for my PR to get approved and I am grateful today to be here, It is people like you who back up the immigration system and then do not use the opportunity that has been given to them.

My 2 cents.
Incidentally those r very worthy 2-cents.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
qorax said:
It's all within me

Besides, that article reflects a situation which is global... occurring in most metros around the world, not specific to Toronto, or Canada as a whole.

As someone opined earlier, Rents here r pretty similar to the ones found in many cities. New Delhi, Bombay, Tokyo, London, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Oslo etc. fare much worse. So, if one can't make-out here... sure s/he can't make-it-out in similar other parts of the world too. Not in Toronto for sure.

And then, I've observed, over the time, that this picture that was painted reg. New Immigrants is typical of "No-Go" cases... there'd always be such ppl who would not make it, whatever the Govt. does (why should the Govt. do anything for them is another discussion altogether), they'd remain future-starved no matter where they r... they were so in their homeland as well. Coming here didn't change anything. They were bound to fail - no matter where they lived.

I also see new immigrants making it out damn well in 2-3 yrs. And going gaga in 5-6 yrs... well placed, living well, enjoying their life out loud!

So, where did the difference emerge? It's our +ve attitude, determination, perseverance, disposition & smart planning/outlook that matters. These guys landed well prepared, knew what they were unto, took the right steps, were financially stable (I don't say, 'strong') from the day they took off from wherever they were, and proceeded to do well here as well.

A pointer about being financially stable: immigration is no bed of roses, for anyone. Moving to a foreign land will always have it's challenges, especially in the financial front. What with the thought that "oh, I've received my PR now, let Stephen Harper do it for me hereon, once I enter canada"? How dumb that thought could be. And it's potent to also note that most despicable situations r with those guys who land from the third world; and w/out the preparations. It's common knowledge that their homeland was much less expensive to live by, while North America is a "dog eats dog" territory. So, if u thought that with sparse means u could live well here - ur head needs to be examined.

CIC gave a certain table for settlement funds... r we aware that many, I repeat "many", land here with half of that, if at all they had any? And then there r guys who come here with borrowed sums! Which they either send back imdt upon landing, or need to pay a high monthly interest to the 'loan shark' back home. How did they ever think that they could do w/out the legitimate funds in this part of the world. Std of Living aside, things ought be over-the-top expensive (especially) for them, don't u think?

So, where do they go? Scar(e)borough, or Thorncliffe, if its Toronto that we r talking about. A life to start with from these places itself is deplorable from the word go. They didn't have the means, their friends-circle, here, were of similar backgrounds, who r still slogging here, they landed & 'shared' with them, it's by design that they'd 'share their misfortunes' as well. For a long long time.

Not to mention that this CIC table of funds is meant to be just a guideline; and at best meant to be for surviving for a couple of months w/out job. While, most of us could take more than 3-5 months to actually get something of a starter occupation, notwithstanding worthwhile. It's the same in any country. Once u move to another city, within ur country, do u think jobs were waiting for the grabs? So, why Canada would be any different? Uhh, newcomers r discriminated! Don't u discriminate the 'southerners' when they come to the 'north', in ur country? And vice-versa? So, where's the difference?

Moreover, this isn't an 'inter-city' migration... we r here talking about migrating to another part of the world altogether. The culture is different, the weather is different, the color (most of the time) is different, the upbringing is different, the religion (most of the time) is different, the individual thought process is different, the money-matters r different (oh, the currency equivalence is different too), the hiring process is different, the resume format is different, the work-culture is different, oh yeah - the smell of the land is different! And the works! So, why don't we prepare well in advance? We ought to 'change' ourselves if we have to survive here. The problem is: most would like others to 'change'.

I regret sounding tad rude here, but that's the irony - I would rather like Canada to roll out the red carpet for new immigrants, straight from Pearson International - but change or upgrade myself - I'd definitely not.

I see here all the time ppl/forumers asking where in Toronto do most Indians live, or the Chinese reside, or where the Muslims/Hindus/Sikh/Buddinst stay, some have gone further down to asking about typical third-world ethnic bifurcations within the city. Why don't we ever ask where the good-going Canadians live?

If I do not integrate, I'm afraid, I'd always remain an Indian-in-Canada, or a Chinese-in-Canada, or a Filipino-in-Canada, or a Muslim/Hindu/Buddhist/Sikh-in-Canada (no sectarianism involved in my quotes for the record), but I might never be a Canadian-from-Canada! It's an irony/shame that we tend to pass-on the same to our children as well... for whom we actually treaded this path (of immigrating to the west)... and they'd continue to be similarly called/imbibed/indoctrinated for generations, w/out becoming a Canadian. Did we actually plan it that way? Think about it.

Qorax

Chami

Mar 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well said Qorax +1 from me

Ppl, don't be selfish egoist and think there are the ways meant to you and meant for others. Where ever you are you'll get what is meant to you only. Don't think demand in your area of expertise is higher than in others. If you were popular back in your country of origin doesn't mean you will be "hub of the universe" in Canada. Be down to Earth, however respect yourself, Canadians will notice the jewel in front of them :)

tridmax

Sep 30, 2009
I Like the way you explained. Cheers!!

satish_lkb said:
Hi Friends,

After a long gap 9 months, last week I took some time to go through this wonderful forum again. I was active here for 2-3 years, then after migration to new country, initial struggles etc not got enough time to come back here. Now me and my family are in Australia since December 2011. We are Canadian Residents as well, landed Toronto during July 2011, completed landing formalities, got PR Cards etc.. then got Australian PR, finally decided to settle here in Australia.

I will just share my experience, may be helpful to others.... The main question is "Why you are migrating to a Country like Canada or Australia?" For better living conditions? For the betterment of your kids? or For more career prospects? If you are studied overseas like in USA, UK, Canada or Australia, you may get good opportunities in the country where you are migrating... If not, for "more career prospects", do not migrate to a new country. This is my thinking. If you are migrating for better living conditions and for the betterment of your kids and family, fair enough. You will get these. As far as career is concerned, it takes time.. means years!!!

There are exceptions.. I know several guys who got better placement during initial days. But majority are starting in lower cadre jobs... My example... I was a Bank Manager in India for 11 years. Another 5 years as Finance Manager of a Company in Middle East. I have a Professional Qualification in Finance along with other qualifications. But when I landed here in Australia, I didnt got a job which matches my skills, experience and qualifications, which I was well aware before coming here. I never went for casual jobs, super market jobs etc (which is also very tough to get now a days). First 5 months I did a Taxation Course here. Thanks to my Middle East job because of that we were able to live here without income for the first 5 months. After that I got job as Tax Consultant, within one month I got a Full time job with Government Dept as Admn Officer.

I know what I am doing now is not the job which I wanted but I will continue here for another couple of years, then I will get a job in my area. As I told you earlier, I was a bank Manager in India and Finance Manager in Middle East and now I am working as a Lower Officer. But I am happy. My family is happy, my kids are happy and thats what I was expected from here.

I can see here several experienced Engineers, Chartered Accountants and even Doctors struggling, says that they are not getting a job which matches them. They expects the same level job what they were doing earlier in their respective Countries. My suggestion is never ever think like that. You are in a new Country. Start from beginning.

Just thought of sharing my views.. If someone gets any benefits from this.. I will be greatful.

Cheers.... Satish

SABU79

Champion Member
Sep 17, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
marcus66052 said:
Let me see if I can do this with a less emotional tone this time around!

I tried to give a general picture of my experience in the first post. It's time to reveal a few more specifics of my situation: I decided to settle in Toronto because I thought it's the largest city in Canada and hence it must have the largest job market. Whether that's true or not is not my concern here. I applied for jobs spanning a wide range of skills, from unskilled grocery store stocking jobs to Business Analyst position with the big five banks. Of course I scoured the national market for jobs in my preferred occupation (college instructor) but I was certainly under no illusions as to what I could expect when starting over. I came here willing to do any job and go from there.

Of all the jobs I applied for since June 4th, these are the calls I've gotten: a phone call from Wal-Mart for a part-time cashier position in Waterloo (55 miles west of Toronto), a phone call from a Toronto Metro store for a part-time cashier position, and an interview call from a local college in Toronto regarding a contract teaching position with their Math Department for the Fall semester (no other college called me about teaching jobs, even though I applied to a lot of open opportunities from coast to coast, making it clear in my cover letters that I was perfectly willing to move at my expense). I went to all three of these interviews I got hired for all three of these positions but needless to say, I had to decline the Wal-Mart offer because it was a back-up option and I really want to be in Toronto. So, right now I'm working as a cashier for Metro (8-12 hours a week a minimum wage) just to cover grocery costs until my teaching contract job starts next week. Since it's only a one-semester contract, I have no way of knowing whether it's going to be renewed beyond December so this teaching job is no big comfort (I won't know until October whether they'll keep me or treat me like a seasonal construction worker).

When you don't have a permanent job, the uncertain nature of your income keeps eating you alive from inside. You have to always worry about where your next paycheck is coming from, and whether you're going to have to go through the embarrassment of facing your landlord with the message that you don't have enough to make next month's rent. You have to spend your time exploring alternative career options, studying for certificate programs or to otherwise upgrade your skills, or applying to jobs in the hope there's some ray of light at the end of the tunnel. There is no time to taste life. None at all, and even if you do take a short amount of time to do something fun, it won't be nearly as enjoyable as you want it to be because the worries in your head don't leave you alone, not even for a minute. This is not what I imagined my life to be. I didn't dream of being rich, but I did want a stable, full-time, permanent job that paid my bills. I felt proud of my accomplishment of getting permanent residence here, a pride that has vanished in the wind after realizing that it's a status that means nothing here. My relationship with this country has been damaged beyond repair. Even if I manage to get a job that's permanent, I don't think I can learn to love this country given how I get treated here.

I guess part of what makes this hard is that I'm getting older and I expect better from life (even if that's not a fair expectation). I'm going to be 34 years old in two and a half weeks and I'm still no closer to owning a home than I was at 19. When you're 19, it's easier to accept living in a basement bachelor apartment that's someone else's property, and looking for the absolute cheapest prices in the absolute cheapest stores ("poor man stores" I like to call them, e.g. Dollarama, for those of you that are here and have seen them).

I don't know where life will take me in this country. I am exploring a few other career options that are in line with my mathematical training but these will take time to materialize, as will my hurt soul to recover (if ever).
I will take this post positively, even very positively..........
The reason......
1. At least you managed to do something (Regardless the country where you are from)
2. You mentioned you have been called from three different college/school for part time/ full time teacher even you have applied for only these three position (I assume this was your previous position)......... you cant even think about it in the UK to get a job what you did before without having any experience in the UK........... So you should be thankful and grateful .......... I dont know where are you from but I have seen a lot ........................... very best of luck...............

AAL1984

Nov 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
LANDED..........
Nov 2012
marcus66052 said:
I don't really like posting here any more cause people just don't get it.

Someone in here said that my problem is not just the lack of a job but that I am negative and don't like anything about Canada: I WILL LIKE CANADA WHEN I FIND SOMETHING TO LIKE ABOUT CANADA. Sorry, but so far I haven't found anything positive about this country: I need a job and can't find one. Instead what do I find? Trivial "education" companies trying to sell me education courses in tangential things like Microsoft (really? are u fu.cking kidding me? I'm a research mathematician and you think you need to show me how to use Microsoft Word?)

I need low prices to stretch my money when I don't have full-time employment and what do I find? Prices that are double what I used to pay in the US and a government that doesn't help at all when it taxes 13% on every purchase I make. Seriously? 13% Do you think a poor unemployed guy can afford that? Is THAT how the government helps immigrants here?

As bad as all that is, there is something else that just irritates me every day: it's the fact that, even though there are no jobs and prices of rent and food are high, EVERYONE seems to appear so smug and happy .... ON PURPOSE. Any time I voice a real concern, for example at a grocery store when I say "that's too expensive, I can't afford that" they pounce on me with one and the same message over and over "Canada is number one (free health care), bla bla". It's a message you hear not just from people but from other outlets too, the media, the billboard ads on the street, everywhere. I was eating a slice of pizza at Pizza Pizza the other day and there were these two guys on TV who were talking about amusement parks in Canada and they just kept saying "we have it sooo good in canada" I'm sorry but I don't see how you can have it good in canada when (a) it's almost impossible to find a full-time job, (b) even when you get a job it pays so low compared to the cost of living that you can forget about affording things like a house. This is the problem I have with this country. Everyone keeps saying this country is GREAT, but all they're doing is denying how hard life is here. Yes, there are people who are doing very well economically (there are people doing well in any country, even the third world countries), but that's not the question. The truth is, if you're not in the SMALL MINORITY of the highly-skilled people who hold the few high-paying jobs, your life here will be hard. You won't be able to afford any of the nice things of life that you see around you.

Call me negative all you want but that's just a word of mouth, and like they say "talk is cheap". Truth be told, nobody here can give me a real reason to like Canada.

Free health care? Sorry, that's not my problem. I don't need to go see the doctor. I'm young and healthy. What I need is a job that's going to afford me a home mortgage.

Clean air? Sorry, that's just another bulll*censored word* reason: I can't tell the difference between US air and Canadian air.

Friendlier people: You're joking right? Come spend a few weeks in Toronto. You'll be lucky if anyone lays their eyes on you, let alone say "hello". Take a walk at the Eaton Centre mall, and all you'll see is complacent people who just pay the ridiculously high prices for clothing without caring that they're getting ripped off.

Better place to raise kids? Sorry, I am single and don't have kids. I didn't come to Canada to raise kids. I came here to improve my financial lot.

Better education? Compared to what? the US? You're out of your mind. What you have in Canada is a million community colleges and small institutions that teach peripheral skills. The real research universities (where knowledge is produced instead of just consumed) like Harvard, Yale, Stanford, Princeton, are all in the USA. The world-renowned academics are irremediably drawn to the United States.

You can all talk out of your as.s but none of you can give me a single reason to like Canada. None. Zip. Zilch. Nada.

Am I negative? You bet your as.s. I have every reason to be. To have to live in a country where I'm not really happy but I have no other choice, cause I can't get residence in the US. My heart cries out when I think of the good times I had in the US which aren't coming back, but I think I'd better stop here before I go crazy.

Lol you talk a lot of bs, as someone who lived in both countries and has an American wife, I can tell you that you are full of crap.

First of all yes US has some top schools but they also have some crap universities too, it varies a lot over there. Same with public schools ( i went to middle school and elementary there) you get crap to good depending on if you are in the rich area or the ghetto.

Also Canada had some damn good schools, UBC U of T, Waterloo, McGill, these are all great schools which rank well internationally, and rank better than most US colleges (except Ivy league) also in Canada you get a pretty good education regardless of which University, same with schools.

I can tell you that going to school in Texas was a joke! Teachers cared more about football than any teaching, and our school was full of gangs and drugs, the TASS exam was also a joke, anyone can pass the Tass test(Texas state tests), when i returned to Canada i had to spend a year catching up, much tougher testing and exams here.

What do you want from a forum? Nothing we can do for you!! You've made your point. However US is not a paradise I know many ppl soft ware engineers with no work in California plus their homes are worth 1/2 of their mortgage.

Its tough everywhere!! Plus US has huge debt and under funded liabilities, gov will have to cut spending and/or raise taxes, its coming no doubt!!!

Plus US cities have lots of crap no go ghetto areas, much worse than Canada, the poverty and urban decay there is much worse! Go to DT Houston area or DC, Baltimore, Jersey, East LA, Buffalo, Chicago , Bronx, etc too many to list. Those places make Jane and Finch look like Switzerland.

Just admit it, you suck, you are a loser and thats why US rejected you, if you had any talent you would have gotten an employer to get you your Greencard, I know uneducated Chinese chefs who have gotten a restaurant owner to sponsor them there, its not that hard.

Anyway get a life buddy.

AAL1984

Nov 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2011
LANDED..........
Nov 2012
jhjeppe said:
Really?

buck up buttercup! Life is not going to hand you roses and moonlight. You need to secure your own future and sitting in the corner and crying about the bullies out there is not going to do you any good. Life is tough, deal with it. The job market in North America is probably the toughest in the world. It's a dog eat dog world out there and you need to get up and face the competitive edge. Do whatever it takes to succeed, maybe you need to adjust the format of your resume, cover letter or even improve your english capabilities.

Stop wining and being dramatic, Canada (or the world for that matter) doesn't owe you anything, you are here to offer the economy your services. Please stop complaining about your decisions, I waited over 4 years for my PR to get approved and I am grateful today to be here, It is people like you who back up the immigration system and then do not use the opportunity that has been given to them.

My 2 cents.

Good post!!!

Canada is retarded for lettin ppl like this in, you get what you work for. My next door neighbor is a Lebanese immigrant, has his own auto shop plus does real estate, guy works like crazy and drives a Ferrari Spyder. Again you get what you work for. He didn't go to college or anything, he is from a small village outside Beruit.

Nicky Royal

Apr 29, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Med's Request
On my Lord's Wish
Interview........
Pray for waver
VISA ISSUED...
As my Lord fixes
Hello guys,
Let me too share my observation here. I think most of the applicants know exactly about the forthcoming challenges in a new country and are mentally prepared to face them. We know the welcoming smiles won't be the solution for a successful survival. We have to face so much hardships there. We can not generalize one's experience, though many have bitter than better. So what I believe is that we have to be prepared for the struggle for survival at the same time realizing our dreams. But I am sure in one thing- be good at heart, you'll get what you deserve. Regards to all, Nicky

chandi2564

Star Member
Oct 14, 2008
colombo
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/01/2010
Doc's Request.
09/07/2010
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
27/08/2010
IELTS Request
sent with full docs in 09/07/2010
Med's Request
12/01/2012
Med's Done....
29/01/2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
26/04/2012
VISA ISSUED...
30/04/2012
LANDED..........
marcus66052 said:
I don't really like posting here any more cause people just don't get it.

Someone in here said that my problem is not just the lack of a job but that I am negative and don't like anything about Canada: I WILL LIKE CANADA WHEN I FIND SOMETHING TO LIKE ABOUT CANADA. Sorry, but so far I haven't found anything positive about this country: I need a job and can't find one. Instead what do I find? Trivial "education" companies trying to sell me education courses in tangential things like Microsoft (really? are u fu.cking kidding me? I'm a research mathematician and you think you need to show me how to use Microsoft Word?)

I need low prices to stretch my money when I don't have full-time employment and what do I find? Prices that are double what I used to pay in the US and a government that doesn't help at all when it taxes 13% on every purchase I make. Seriously? 13% Do you think a poor unemployed guy can afford that? Is THAT how the government helps immigrants here?

As bad as all that is, there is something else that just irritates me every day: it's the fact that, even though there are no jobs and prices of rent and food are high, EVERYONE seems to appear so smug and happy .... ON PURPOSE. Any time I voice a real concern, for example at a grocery store when I say "that's too expensive, I can't afford that" they pounce on me with one and the same message over and over "Canada is number one (free health care), bla bla". It's a message you hear not just from people but from other outlets too, the media, the billboard ads on the street, everywhere. I was eating a slice of pizza at Pizza Pizza the other day and there were these two guys on TV who were talking about amusement parks in Canada and they just kept saying "we have it sooo good in canada" I'm sorry but I don't see how you can have it good in canada when (a) it's almost impossible to find a full-time job, (b) even when you get a job it pays so low compared to the cost of living that you can forget about affording things like a house. This is the problem I have with this country. Everyone keeps saying this country is GREAT, but all they're doing is denying how hard life is here. Yes, there are people who are doing very well economically (there are people doing well in any country, even the third world countries), but that's not the question. The truth is, if you're not in the SMALL MINORITY of the highly-skilled people who hold the few high-paying jobs, your life here will be hard. You won't be able to afford any of the nice things of life that you see around you.

Call me negative all you want but that's just a word of mouth, and like they say "talk is cheap". Truth be told, nobody here can give me a real reason to like Canada.

Free health care? Sorry, that's not my problem. I don't need to go see the doctor. I'm young and healthy. What I need is a job that's going to afford me a home mortgage.

Clean air? Sorry, that's just another bulll*censored word* reason: I can't tell the difference between US air and Canadian air.

Friendlier people: You're joking right? Come spend a few weeks in Toronto. You'll be lucky if anyone lays their eyes on you, let alone say "hello". Take a walk at the Eaton Centre mall, and all you'll see is complacent people who just pay the ridiculously high prices for clothing without caring that they're getting ripped off.

Better place to raise kids? Sorry, I am single and don't have kids. I didn't come to Canada to raise kids. I came here to improve my financial lot.

Better education? Compared to what? the US? You're out of your mind. What you have in Canada is a million community colleges and small institutions that teach peripheral skills. The real research universities (where knowledge is produced instead of just consumed) like Harvard, Yale, Stanford, Princeton, are all in the USA. The world-renowned academics are irremediably drawn to the United States.

You can all talk out of your as.s but none of you can give me a single reason to like Canada. None. Zip. Zilch. Nada.

Am I negative? You bet your as.s. I have every reason to be. To have to live in a country where I'm not really happy but I have no other choice, cause I can't get residence in the US. My heart cries out when I think of the good times I had in the US which aren't coming back, but I think I'd better stop here before I go crazy.
USA :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

*************************LMAO*****************************************

2good2btrue

Star Member
Dec 9, 2011
Melbourne, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2012
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
30-03-2012 (1st AOR)
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
25-05-2012 (2nd AOR) & start of processing on 11-10-12
Med's Request
17-10-2012
Med's Done....
08-11-2012 & reached on 28-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-12-2012
LANDED..........
15-12-2012 (PR Card Received = Mar/2013 & moving to Canada in Sep/2013))
Hello Everyone,

I would like to request everyone to stop making personal comments, like you are a loser etc etc. Off late I am hearing a lot about people breaking down due to interaction on the Internet, and people disabiling their facebook acoount, twitter account etc etc We really don't know how our words impact others, especially on Internet.

We really don't know, what we are dealing with here. I hope marcus is not having a breakdown and I hope these interactions here don't push him on the edge.

This is a beautiful forum that helps many people and we need to continue doing that, without getting very personal.

Cheers,
2good2btrue

butetebetlog

Star Member
Sep 3, 2011
Chaos Throne
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 6, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept. 28, 2011
File Transfer...
Oct. 18, 2011
Med's Request
Feb. 9, 2012 (dated Feb.1)
Med's Done....
Feb. 13, 2012
Interview........
Jan. 26, 2012
Passport Req..
Jun. 27, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Jul. 09, 2012
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
With that kind of attitude and views I doubt you'll find a place suitable for you. I read in your earlier post you referred to your home country as a "hell hole". You didn't like it there, you don't like Canada. Where do you want to go? Where do you suppose you will meet success? If you were given a US PR, will that be an assurance that you'll be able to practice your math over there? Why not seek a work permit to be able to work in the US? What if your expectations weren't met there, too? Then you'd start whining about the system in the US, as well. You can't have it all. There is no utopia, only reality.

You're not stuck in Canada. You always have the choice, right?

canadaforsure

Star Member
May 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@marcus, you still have a country. if USA couldnt absorb you and canada is not good for you then go back to your country. no one is forcing you to be in canada. we already know what to expect when we land and if it not favourable, we return to our countries instead of cursing and whining.

V

vidya

Good one. If something does not click forget it and try to move ahead in life.
If Canada was not suitable try Australia/ new zealand etc. Its a very big world out there but remember your life span too.

Status
Not open for further replies.