+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do my Job Description falls under NOC 2171

monavy

Aug 20, 2013
fkl said:
Yeah looks good for 2171. I assume you have the required education as well i.e. at least a bachelors degree in software / telecom / info systems / it or related profession

Education is not required to be in the same stream.
you can have bachelors in Arts for example and yet qualify for 2171.

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Few points for 2171

 Assist in studying information systems, business process requirements and translate into actionable technical, functional specifications documents related to systems architecture, design, development, testing, QA, adhering to the all policies, of data management, safety, security, and the service deliverables.
 IT Projects Management and SDLC Life Cycle with support of Data Flow Diagrams, Wireframes, Prototypes, E-R Diagrams etc. Adheres to and ensures that others adhere to the organizations standards for H/W, S/W, data safety, security, integrity, contingency planning and the disaster management
 Follow protocols; software development lifecycle policies, guidelines and helping to evolve and meet new, changing system needs, enhance the functions, features efficiency, of application software, IT systems.
 Coordinate with Application Development team members, vendors and Project Managers, to review the proposed solution and design to ensure that the policies, procedures, requirements, QC, quality assurance meet the SLAs.
 Create new and maintain existing visualizations and dashboards
 Review, discuss and work within agreed timelines and provide feedback to project managers, process owners. Reporting variances.
 Conduct detailed analysis of company and industry claims data by applying comprehensive methodologies and validate key metrics and findings.
 Co-ordinate in business analysis, Study Current Business Processes, Future Business Flow and identification of GAP / Workaround. Improve internal processes and tools to optimize efficiency and spur future products and IT systems innovation.