+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do I need to submit educational documents/IELTS certificate while applying for study permit online?

Mujtaba788

Aug 2, 2018
Online visa filing portal for Study permit gives me option/tabs to upload only six type of docx, letter of acceptance, passport, financial support proof, digital photo, family info & an application form. Now in such scenario, do I not need to submit educational docs? Or if I have to, then how can I do that?

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Requirements are same online or paper. There is an optional field for uploading a file so you need to merge everything you want to upload into a single pdf and upload it there.

Mujtaba788

Aug 2, 2018
Requirements are same online or paper. There is an optional field for uploading a file so you need to merge everything you want to upload into a single pdf and upload it there.
Since there is no dedicated tab/box for uploading educational docs, so are they not mandatory to be submitted? That's what I am keen to know.

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Since there is no dedicated tab/box for uploading educational docs, so are they not mandatory to be submitted? That's what I am keen to know.
Read the paper application visa office instructions, anything that is "mandatory" there is also mandatory online.

The website will allow you to submit without them but then there is a very high chance of rejection.

Mujtaba788

Aug 2, 2018
Read the paper application visa office instructions, anything that is "mandatory" there is also mandatory online.

The website will allow you to submit without them but then there is a very high chance of rejection.
Can you please provide a link where I could read the instructions, please?