+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do I need to show images with colleagues/staff to prove I really worked there?

yellowhornet

Star Member
Feb 4, 2018
You said your letter doesn't include hours of work. I think you'll definitely need additional documents to prove that. Don't know how things work in your country but a tax record might help?
An LOE would be the last resort if I were you.
I have tax records & social benefits, also we don't do pay stubs so I have bank transaction statement of salary deposit. If the CIC instructions are to be interpreted very literally, none of that makes up for the lack of hours. Gosh, it almost feel like I don't know if I should regard this as dealing with a machine or a human being.

Reactions: Mack Dash

Mack Dash

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
I have tax records & social benefits, also we don't do pay stubs so I have bank transaction statement of salary deposit. If the CIC instructions are to be interpreted very literally, none of that makes up for the lack of hours. Gosh, it almost feel like I don't know if I should regard this as dealing with a machine or a human being.
Let me tell you one thing. Stop worrying. The max. they will do is to call your employer or personally visit them(although this is rarest of the rare). and if u r truthful in ur documents then nothing is gonna happen no matter what documents u have submitted and what not

yellowhornet

Star Member
Feb 4, 2018
Let me tell you one thing. Stop worrying. The max. they will do is to call your employer or personally visit them(although this is rarest of the rare). and if u r truthful in ur documents then nothing is gonna happen no matter what documents u have submitted and what not
Thanks. That makes total sense. I guess I need to put my worst-case-scenario syndrome to rest.