+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do i need to see the citizenship judge under the new citizenship law?

WINDSORAPPLY

Mar 15, 2014
Hi everyone i have a question . I applied at august 2011 . From my ATIP file i find my application didn't approved by citizenship judge at the last step .And the judeg need my rq and meet him . I want to know under the new citizenship law after the citizenship officer review my RQ , need i to meet the citizenship judge or not ?thanks

toronto0725

Jul 25, 2014
WINDSORAPPLY said:
Hi everyone i have a question . I applied at august 2011 . From my ATIP file i find my application didn't approved by citizenship judge at the last step .And the judeg need my rq and meet him . I want to know under the new citizenship law after the citizenship officer review my RQ , need i to meet the citizenship judge or not ?thanks
Have u taken test and interview with the officer already ?

toronto0725

Jul 25, 2014
WINDSORAPPLY said:
yes already test and interview with the officer .i am post test rq.
Can you tell me why u got rq ? We're there any missing docs ? Or u had visa of some other country ?

tovaritch

May 31, 2014
WINDSORAPPLY said:
And the judeg need my rq and meet him .
Where does it say in your ATIP that the judge require hearing? Is it under test results or under hearing section? Don't forget that hearing required under test results does not necessary mean that you need to see the judge.

oceankairouan

May 4, 2014
I also applied in October 2011 and got a post test RQ (3 months after the test).

I passed the test in May 2011 and send the RQ in Dec 2013 and still nothing.

My ATIP notes say :

: Audition : not started
Fix audition date : not started
Type : Exam Audition required

When I called last time, they told my my RQ was not yet reviewed by an analyst

Does this mean, I will have also have to see a Judge anyway even with the new procedure ?

Thanks