+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do I Need to Raise a Web Form for My Visa Application Amendment

Octlibra

Oct 26, 2023
Hey everyone,

I have a question about amending a visa application, and I'm hoping to get some advice or insights from those who might have experience with this. I recently applied for a Canadian visa on October 12, 2023, and at the time of application, my family and I had no history of visa refusals.

However, after I submitted my Canadian visa application, I had an interview for a U.S. visa on October 16, 2023, which was unfortunately refused under section 214(b). I was unaware of this refusal when I submitted my Canadian application, and now I'm wondering if I should inform the Canadian immigration authorities about this change in circumstances.

My intention is to be completely transparent in my visa application that is yet to review and I don't want to risk any negative consequences due to not providing this information.

So, my question is: Should I raise a web form to amend my Canadian visa application with this recent refusal information, or is it acceptable to keep my application as it is?

Any advice or experiences you can share would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hey everyone,

I have a question about amending a visa application, and I'm hoping to get some advice or insights from those who might have experience with this. I recently applied for a Canadian visa on October 12, 2023, and at the time of application, my family and I had no history of visa refusals.

However, after I submitted my Canadian visa application, I had an interview for a U.S. visa on October 16, 2023, which was unfortunately refused under section 214(b). I was unaware of this refusal when I submitted my Canadian application, and now I'm wondering if I should inform the Canadian immigration authorities about this change in circumstances.

My intention is to be completely transparent in my visa application that is yet to review and I don't want to risk any negative consequences due to not providing this information.

So, my question is: Should I raise a web form to amend my Canadian visa application with this recent refusal information, or is it acceptable to keep my application as it is?

Any advice or experiences you can share would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Update with webform about refusal.

Yemboni

May 1, 2023
Ghana
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
You submitted your canada visa on 12th, and usa refusal was on 16th of the same month, right?
You dont need update anything.