+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do I need to list all employments in Express Entry that I mentioned in my SINP application

Tavensektor

Aug 24, 2022
Hi All,
In my SINP application, I claimed 10 years of experience. However, my current job is 7 years old and I don't need to add my previous jobs in the Express entry work history section because it already maxed out my experience points and selection factors. So, can I omit it as it will increase the number of documents to submit and more possibility of more ADR.

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
Hi All,
In my SINP application, I claimed 10 years of experience. However, my current job is 7 years old and I don't need to add my previous jobs in the Express entry work history section because it already maxed out my experience points and selection factors. So, can I omit it as it will increase the number of documents to submit and more possibility of more ADR.
The other jobs for which you will not be claiming points will have to be disclosed in the Personal History section. You won't be required to provide supporting documents for those.

Tavensektor

Aug 24, 2022
The other jobs for which you will not be claiming points will have to be disclosed in the Personal History section. You won't be required to provide supporting documents for those.
I know I have to disclose them in the background declaration form but I can leave them on work experience field in the express entry application right?

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
I know I have to disclose them in the background declaration form but I can leave them on work experience field in the express entry application right?
In your Express Entry profile, list only the jobs for which you will claim points.

Otherwise, once you receive the invitation to apply and fill in your application, you will have to explain why you moved some work experience from the "Work History" section to the "Personal History" section

Tavensektor

Aug 24, 2022
In your Express Entry profile, list only the jobs for which you will claim points.

Otherwise, once you receive the invitation to apply and fill in your application, you will have to explain why you moved some work experience from the "Work History" section to the "Personal History" section
I don't understand. Do you mean that they will ask if I mention a job in my personal history section but not in my Express entry work experience section or you are telling that, I can list only the jobs in the express entry work experience field that I am claiming points for and list all other jobs in my personal history section of imm5669e form?

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
I don't understand. Do you mean that they will ask if I mention a job in my personal history section but not in my Express entry work experience section or you are telling that, I can list only the jobs in the express entry work experience field that I am claiming points for and list all other jobs in my personal history section of imm5669e form?
When you receive your invitation to apply, you will have to fill in a form that contains several sections, one of them being the "Work history". That section is meant to disclose the work experience for which you are claiming points and for which you will have to provide supporting documentation (reference letters, payslips, etc.)

All other work experience for which you are not claiming points but that has to be disclosed none the less will have to be disclosed in the "Personal History" section.

Reactions: Tavensektor

Tavensektor

Aug 24, 2022
When you receive your invitation to apply, you will have to fill in a form that contains several sections, one of them being the "Work history". That section is meant to disclose the work experience for which you are claiming points and for which you will have to provide supporting documentation (reference letters, payslips, etc.)

All other work experience for which you are not claiming points but that has to be disclosed none the less will have to be disclosed in the "Personal History" section.
Thanks for clarification