+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do I need to include my Wife/Child name while filling EE-profile

bobanil

Aug 3, 2018
Hi All, Can someone please clarify as per latest updates if any.

I have not done any ECA or IELTS for my Wife as my CRS points are more if she is not accompanying.
So do I still need to mention her in every phase of process starting from Express Entry Profile creation ?
If I check my CRS I get 448 and with Wife I get only 430(if ECA/IELTS) are done.
So can I say that as my CRS points are high without adding her would be recommended to mention in application?

Please suggest if she is also required to get ECA/IELTS done.

While filling EE profile will it accept if we select Wife not accompanying?

Someone please give me right information

sandy1203m

Star Member
Jan 13, 2017
Did you try checking the Score with her IELTS score and her ECA? out of 40 spouse points u can get 22 points (10 for ECA Masters and 12 for 6.5 band in IELTS), but yes it will take some time to get this stuff done.

zohebshaikh

Aug 13, 2017
Category........
PNP
Hi All, Can someone please clarify as per latest updates if any.

I have not done any ECA or IELTS for my Wife as my CRS points are more if she is not accompanying.
So do I still need to mention her in every phase of process starting from Express Entry Profile creation ?
If I check my CRS I get 448 and with Wife I get only 430(if ECA/IELTS) are done.
So can I say that as my CRS points are high without adding her would be recommended to mention in application?

Please suggest if she is also required to get ECA/IELTS done.

While filling EE profile will it accept if we select Wife not accompanying?

Someone please give me right information
why don't you go ahead and create the EE profile basis your best score possibility ?
you will not need ECA/IELTS for anyone not accompanying you, but will need their medical after the ITA.

bobanil

Aug 3, 2018
why don't you go ahead and create the EE profile basis your best score possibility ?
you will not need ECA/IELTS for anyone not accompanying you, but will need their medical after the ITA.
Thanks Zoheb...Will check the possibilty...
I am still waiting on my ECA as they are awaiting response from university for details they have sent to them.
Can I edit express entry whenever required? or can it be done phase wise?