+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do I need to get my higher secondary education assessed from WES??

Aagaaz

Oct 20, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Hope you all are doing well.

I am typing in regards to know how to prepare my file for express entry. Firstly, I would like to tell you that, I have completed my higher secondary education (+2 or 12th Standard) from India D.A.V Senior Secondary School. After, completion of my high school I went to college but after one year I drop out due to getting a Visa to Canada, and once I landed to Canada in December 26 2015, I started my college in January 2017 at Centennial (Progress Campus) where I studied Business Marketing 2 year program. After completion of my post secondary program I landed to a Job where I worked for 3 months on contract and after a gap of month I landed to another job for 5 months. And, currently I am enrolled into another job as Sales Coordinator.

So, my question is do I need to get my Higher Secondary Education evaluated from WES or not?

If I do, please explain me the process how can I get my documents from India to send it to WES.

I will highly appreciate a warm response.

Thank you so much in advance for your time to read my message and sharing your thoughts.

Aagaaz

Oct 20, 2018
I don't have a graduation degree. I have completed 2 years diploma in Business Marketing from Centennial College, Scarborough,Ontario, Canada. So, are you sure that, I don't need to get my education skills assessed from WES?

Savitoj

Jul 19, 2018
I dnt think u need to get 12th certificate verified if u have completed ur graduation..
I don't have a graduation degree. I have completed 2 years diploma in Business Marketing from Centennial College, Scarborough,Ontario, Canada. So, are you sure that, I don't need to get my education skills assessed from WES?
Not sure in case of Diploma..was ur 12th standard through CBSE??

Savitoj

Jul 19, 2018
Yes, it's through CBSE.
Ok in tht case u need to submit photocopies of 10th + 12th pass certificate alongwith marksheets (2set)
Fees of Rs. 550/-
WES Form with Ref No. (You'll get one wen u make the payment online for WES)
CBSE will verifie all dese and send it to u in a sealed envelope, which then u have to send it to WES toronto.
You can get a detailed info from CBSE office @preet vihar Delhi

Aagaaz

Oct 20, 2018
I got it Thanks alot. But, could you please tell me the mailing address to send my documents to CBSE office and how long does it take to get the documents verified from CBSE. In addition, could you please tell if it's okay to ask my family members send the photocopied documents from India or should I send the documents from Canada or it does't matter?

I am looking forward to your reply.

Savitoj

Jul 19, 2018
I got it Thanks alot. But, could you please tell me the mailing address to send my documents to CBSE office and how long does it take to get the documents verified from CBSE. In addition, could you please tell if it's okay to ask my family members send the photocopied documents from India or should I send the documents from Canada or it does't matter?

I am looking forward to your reply.
Yeah someone from ur family can do de process from India as well. It takes 21 days after CBSE receives the papers.
I suggest if someone can go there personally to enquire about the whole process. Rest the contact details are as follows:
Central Board of Secondary Education
Shiksha Kendra 2 Community Centre, Preet Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110092

Tel: 011 2250 9257

All de best

Aagaaz

Oct 20, 2018
Can I send my all the documents in panchkula there is one office and that's the closest for my family. Will that work or does it have to be submitted in New Delhi office??

Savitoj

Jul 19, 2018
I suggest u better call them and enquire... in my opnion ur process will be done from Delhi CBSE headquarter only

Aagaaz

Oct 20, 2018
Hello ,

Well, I have applied through PNP so I am not sure but as per my knowledge you don't need WES certificate if you are just +2 pass in India and rest of the education has been completed in Canada.

Hope it might be helpful

Sukhii1994

Aug 3, 2020
No
Hello ,

Well, I have applied through PNP so I am not sure but as per my knowledge you don't need WES certificate if you are just +2 pass in India and rest of the education has been completed in Canada.

Hope it might be helpful
u don’t need