+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

DO i need to get ECA for highest degree or bachelor degree alone enough for EE ?

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Armaniz,

CIC has been asking for an ECA for the bachelors degree with the ITA checklist. It is best if one has it arranged instead of waiting after they get the ITA. If one has received points for 2 or more degrees or diplomas, one needs to submit ECA for both degrees.
At the moment, for the highest points, you are right, an ECA report for the PG will do, but in the long run, CIC does ask for the ECA for UG as well.

chantal111

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
heeru_maan said:
@ Armaniz,

CIC has been asking for an ECA for the bachelors degree with the ITA checklist. It is best if one has it arranged instead of waiting after they get the ITA. If one has received points for 2 or more degrees or diplomas, one needs to submit ECA for both degrees.
At the moment, for the highest points, you are right, an ECA report for the PG will do, but in the long run, CIC does ask for the ECA for UG as well.

In EE profile they ask u if u did ECA for each degree or not. If u choose that u did not get ECA for bachelor and have ECA for Master u will get all points u should get and also they can not ask u to provide ECA for bachelor because ur EE profile says that u donot have ECA for bachelor..

ARMANIZ

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ACCORDING TO CIC:

Question help:
An Educational Credential Assessment is used to verify that your foreign degree, diploma, certificate (or other proof of your credential) is valid and equal to a Canadian one. If your highest educational credential is from outside Canada, you will likely need to have it assessed. There are certain agencies that we have approved to do them.

Chaklader

Jun 4, 2016
I have a Bachelor and Master's degree from engineering branches. I see in the WES website that for Bangladesh, they are also asking for the
ECA of the secondary education as well. I intend to do the BSc and MSc educational credential assessment, but, is that really required to go for
ECA for the secondary education as well ?