+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do I need to disclose PNP denial in ETA application????????

Martin2022

Oct 4, 2022
In the ETA application, I am asked

Have you ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry to, or ordered to leave Canada or any other country/territory?

I have not been denied of visa and permit so far, but I had a PNP denial. Do I need to disclose it in ETA application?

Thank you

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
In the ETA application, I am asked

Have you ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry to, or ordered to leave Canada or any other country/territory?

I have not been denied of visa and permit so far, but I had a PNP denial. Do I need to disclose it in ETA application?

Thank you
Yes.

Martin2022

Oct 4, 2022
You were denied nomination and PR, so declare it. IRCC will have the information. You were not banned were you?
I applied for SINP outside of Canada, as the work experience did not meet the requirements. So I have not submitted the application to IRCC yet. Should I still disclose it or not?

Martin2022

Oct 4, 2022
You were denied nomination and PR, so declare it. IRCC will have the information. You were not banned were you?
I applied for SINP outside of Canada, as the work experience did not meet the requirements. So I have not submitted the application to IRCC yet. Should I still disclose it or not only after SINP refused NOT PR refused

Martin2022

Oct 4, 2022
Better to declare a denied PNP nomination than not to disclose it. IRCC will have the information.
Do I need to disclose it to the visa application of any other country who is asking me the same question?like Have you ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry to, or ordered to leave ***** or any other country/territory?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Do I need to disclose it to the visa application of any other country who is asking me the same question?like Have you ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry to, or ordered to leave ***** or any other country/territory?
You would have to ask on that country’s immigration forum. But yes you should especially if for US, UK, NZ and AUS visas.