+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do I need proof of funds for PNP paper based?

batman12345

Star Member
Jun 24, 2018
I stated how much money I have on Scheduled 4. But my question is, is paper-based applications dependent of proof of funds?

I am 11 months into my application and 3 months ago I changed my status as married. But my wife is not a depending on me. I have a job in Ontario but the amount of funds that I showed as available is just the minimum value for 1 person. Any ideas if anything will be impacted?

mikko008

Feb 3, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-OCT-2016
Doc's Request.
4-NOV-2016
Nomination.....
10-NOV-2016
AOR Received.
13-APR-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
Unknown
Med's Request
01-03-2018
Med's Done....
05-03-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet (Inland Applicant)
I stated how much money I have on Scheduled 4. But my question is, is paper-based applications dependent of proof of funds?

I am 11 months into my application and 3 months ago I changed my status as married. But my wife is not a depending on me. I have a job in Ontario but the amount of funds that I showed as available is just the minimum value for 1 person. Any ideas if anything will be impacted?
They may ask you for additional documents on proof of fund later. But in general, the Proof of Funds standard DOES NOT APPLY to applicants applied under Provincial Nominee Class; it's a standard that was designed for FSWP and FSTP applicants.

Lous

Jun 30, 2022
They may ask you for additional documents on proof of fund later. But in general, the Proof of Funds standard DOES NOT APPLY to applicants applied under Provincial Nominee Class; it's a standard that was designed for FSWP and FSTP applicants.
Did they ask you for proof of funds?

Did they ask you for proof of funds?
IRCC recently asked for an updated schedule 4 and i sent them the updated one while keeping the same previous mentioned amount 15k cad$, however we are a group of 2 .. and the minimum is 16,500$.. any idea?