+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do i need permission to work in another province?

gengen

May 28, 2019
my study permit says "Designated learning INST-ON"..does this mean i need to (get permission)to go to another province for employment aswell as school?

Maxsharma12

Jun 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my study permit says "Designated learning INST-ON"..does this mean i need to (get permission)to go to another province for employment aswell as school?
Are you going to change school? As per employment, you can work in a different province but you are only allowed to work 20 hours maximum per week as per your study permit conditions plus you need to maintain full-time student status in Ontario .

"Designated learning INST-ON" means the type of institution -you should be studying -in Ontario CANADA.

gengen

May 28, 2019
Are you going to change school? As per employment, you can work in a different province but you are only allowed to work 20 hours maximum per week as per your study permit conditions plus you need to maintain full-time student status in Ontario .

"Designated learning INST-ON" means the type of institution -you should be studying -in Ontario CANADA.
no not changing school.i saw plenty of advertisement that its easier for international students to get (LMIA), (employment) (internship) and PR out western Canada