+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do I Need Consultant or Not

zubairhusain

Apr 22, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Hi All,

i am new and started the process for immigration, i have gathered some information from various consultants always they are saying that they will pass my case to lawyer in canada to reserve the occupation so you can apply without any hazel if the quota is full

Is this the correct approach?

I started my WES process and giving the Ilets exam in 2 week, what else i need to take care so my process will be smooth.

Regards,
Zubair

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Unless you have some exceptional case you don't need a consultant. The process is very straightforward when it comes to applying. No one can "reserve a spot" That's not how it works

Lifehack

Dec 19, 2016
Category........
FSW
Hi

It is a process where you can do it on your own. But you need a lot of patience.Also I agree with Hamgha. You can't say that you will get a chance if quota is full for others.

Hope that helps.

Regards
Lifehack

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
zubairhusain said:
what else i need to take care so my process will be smooth.
Firstly, NEVER trust this type of consultant!

Secondly, there is NOTHING like need of a lawyer in the whole process, too.

Thirdly, no one but the IRCC reserves the exclusive right to issue a candidate PR visa. Any lawyer from any country is definitely NOT able to get you a visa if you do not fulfil the requirements set forth by IRCC.

I'd like to share with you my own experience with such a fraud immigration consultant.

In fact, I have been researching about express entry since it was first launched in 2015. However, when I finally was able to fulfil the requirements and decided to create my EE profile, I went to an immigration consultant. The only reason to go to him was to "TEST" that consultant how he tries to fraud with me! 8)

So, finally after seeing my case that I am a medical doctor, he made a DEAL with me. He asked me to submit my profile on behalf of me in 18 lakh INR ONLY !!!!! :eek: :p (I repeat, 18 lakh INR ONLY)

Immediately I got him that he was trying to fool me, thinking that being a doctor, I'd be super rich and would not hesitate to pay this much fees to him! :p ;)

But, as I was really enjoying his PROFESSIONAL way to fraud other people, I continued the conversation...

I asked him whether or not they would pay for IELTS and WES ECA of me and my wife.
I was literally shocked to hear from him that we did NOT need to give IELTS or ECA !!!!!!! ;D 8)
I asked how would it be possible?

The answer was even more INTERESTING.

He told me that they had SUPER level lawyers in Canada who could make our file APPROVED and get us PR visa!!

The breakdown of total 18 lakh INR fees was something like this,
4 - 5 lakh INR for creating my EE profile (which hardly took only 1 hour for me when I did it online on my own ;))
4 - 5 lakh INR for the fees to pay to those SUPER LEVEL lawyers ;)
4 - 5 lakh INR the fees of the consultant agency (Now who the heck was that agency, I don't know even today)
The remaining 3 - 4 lakh INR were RESERVED if any UNFORESEEN circumstances happened during the whole process! :p

Thank God, I had enough knowledge about the whole process, otherwise, seeing this much fees, I'd have cancelled to apply for PR to Canada.

This is actually NOT a wonderland story, but my own experience.

My personal advice to all of you. Even if you decide to hire a consultant in any case, please research everything about the whole process beforehand. I have seen some cases whose file is completely operated by consultant only, and they even don't allow the applicant to see his own file what's going on in that. They don't even know where his file has reached and what's being the procedures.

Give me +1 if it helped you friends. :)

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
There is nothing called "Reserving". The very fact that he is lying to you right at the start is enough reason to dump him. The process is simple.

Naturally, if consultants told you that the process is simple, you are not going to hire him! Hence, they make it sound complicated!

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
you can do it on your own. dont pay someone to do something you can do on your own and have control over your life. if your case is complicated then hire a consultant regulated by IRCC. Campbell Cohen, the owners of this site should be good. they are generous to give us their cyberspace free

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
What a bunch of lamers.

crimsonautumn

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you can read and understand English, you don't necessarily need one. Questions are pretty straight forward.

sby123

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-02-2017
Med's Done....
02-03-2017
If your case is straightforward, which I believe most of ours are, you'd be paying them to scan and upload the files as I believe you have to get all the files yourself as they are personal.