+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Do I need another medical exam?

Discussion in 'Visitors' started by Evell, Nov 7, 2018.

  1. Hello there! thank you for your help,

    I applied for a permanent residency earlier this year, and took my medical exam. I was accepted and am just waiting for the finalization now, HOWEVER

    I am currently here on a Student Visa that is set to expire Nov 30th, therefore i am applying for a visiting visa so that I can remain in Canada while I am waiting for my Residency to be accepted.

    It says here that I need to submit an upfront medical exam for my visitor visa, however I recently took the medical exam for my residency only 3 months ago. On the website, it states that I need to submit the Medical Report form (IMM 1017E) for my visiting visa, but the Dr gave me an Information sheet (IME: 14702708)
    after my residency medical exam.

    My question is, do i need to get another medical exam specifically for the Medical Report form (IMM 1017E), or should I just submit the form I already received from a few months ago?
  2. You can submit the same form.
    Evell likes this.
  3. Thanks for your reply!

    Can anyone else confirm this? Would just like to be sure!
  4. bellaluna likes this.

Share This Page