Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
22-08-2018
AOR Received.
27-081989
Med's Done....
20-09-2018
Dear all, I have 3 different company work exp. Back home and in Canada 2. I am applying under CEC. Do I need to submit job offer as well as reference letters for all three or I just need to submit current job offer and reference letter? Within one year, I changed my first job and joined in the second one. Combining the two I have passed the 1-year requirements of CEC.TIA

Last edited:

mcaranay

Star Member
Apr 3, 2018
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-11-2017
Med's Done....
07-26-2017
Passport Req..
09-05-2017
Dear all, I have 3 different company work exp. Back home and in Canada 2. I am applying under CEC. Do I need to submit job offer as well as reference letters for all three or I just need to submit current job offer and reference letter? Within one year, I changed my first job and joined in the second one. Combining the two I have passed the 1-year requirements of CEC.TIA
Read Proof of Work Experience in Mandatory Documents for all Applicants:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

Reference letter for all Experience is mandatory. Job offer is not compulsory but it does not hurt to add. See also other proofs you may include for work experience in Canada.

Ensure all reference letter contains CIC/IRCC required information and details.

Reactions: Ram_29

Ram_29

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Ottawa , Ontario,Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
22-08-2018
AOR Received.
27-081989
Med's Done....
20-09-2018
Thank you so much for your reply.

Your timeline is impressive. Can you please share any tips that expedite the application.

Mesh2003

Sep 6, 2017

You only need reference letters for jobs you are claiming points for. Other can go to your personal history section

ft395

Jun 30, 2015
To apply under CEC, you only need to submit the reference letter for the job experience used to claim your points. The job must be in Canada. For the other jobs, you only mention it under your personal history, not need to prove it. But i think it's good to get a reference letter because this makes your application more credible